Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo.......

tyco

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was looking thru my little brother's yearbook the other day and i saw someone who looked amusingly like a young tyco...oh wait it was you :laugh:....i was about |-----------| this close from firing up the scanner....lol. "the silent dog is the first to bite" nice quote

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i was looking thru my little brother's yearbook the other day and i saw someone who looked amusingly like a young tyco...oh wait it was you :laugh:....i was about |-----------| this close from firing up the scanner....lol. "the silent dog is the first to bite" nice quote

hahahahaha...........oh man........that's some funny shite.......you better fire down that scanner man, that's just wrong ;)

spygirl, wassup! :D

Originally posted by bashingbitch5

This board sucks ass now! Hottie of the month? Are they kidding???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: look who's back.......please bring the rest of the girls. I said someting about this board sucking yesterday and they ripped me apart. I need help to take back what we own

Originally posted by tempkid

:laugh: :laugh: look who's back.......please bring the rest of the girls. I said someting about this board sucking yesterday and they ripped me apart. I need help to take back what we own

Why would you even want to take it back? These people are nothing but a bunch of horny toads lookin' to get laid! Oh you're a hottie, :drool: Noooo, YOU're a hottie, :drool: :drool:

Uuuuuuggghhhhh!!!! I don't think any of the other girls would even consider coming back. Time's they are a'changin'!

Tempkid...

You have been given the title as Grandfather of the board... fully accepted by us younger members... we look to you for guidance as we learn the ways of CP.....

Dont let our kindness fool you though....

If we feel threatened, or you begin to swerve.... I will have to unleash the dogs on you....

Bashinbitch and Goergeepoo....

Instead of standing on the sidelines bitchin the game is not good.....

Use some fuckin intelligence and creativity to ADD to the board... dont just sit there and say it sucks...

You say fuck this... I say fuck you....

Get creative and post somethin good or go home....

Check my thread "get a life... " it may be of help to you both...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Tempkid...

You have been given the title as Grandfather of the board... fully accepted by us younger members... we look to you for guidance as we learn the ways of CP.....

If we feel threatened, or you begin to swerve.... I will have to unleash the dogs on you....

Bashinbitch and Goergeepoo....

Instead of standing on the sidelines bitchin the game is not good.....

Use some fuckin intelligence and creativity to ADD to the board... dont just sit there and say it sucks...

You say fuck this... I say fuck you....

Get creative and post somethin good or go home....

Check my thread "get a life... " it may be of help to you both...

:laugh: Relax Bus. I never said you were a problem or Digga for that matter. There are some members that will not make the cut, myself and Shlonger had this discussion in AC, you can ask your boy, your name never came up, nor did anybody in your crew

The bashingbitches though would make this board alot better, like they did at this time last year and for you Georgeimafaggetfrommiamiacosta.....I would never jion forces with your punk ass.

Tempkid...

For the record and the first advice and guidance I will offer.................Your dogs are no match to The Tempkid one man show!!!!!!!!!

I will take that advice and not throw any of my children knowing to their death...

I will deal with you directly if there is a problem...

We have met once... I do recall who you are....

I would like to be re-introduced at Metro Friday over some drinks.... cranberry juice on the rocks for me bro... have one chilled for my arrival....

Sorry about the abbeviations Tyco....

If you had trained your bitch right, I would not have to take any hands off the keyboard for instruction.....

I am sending her home... Get me someone who knows how to take care a bidness....

LMFAO diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!

bitch jokes? c'mon kid that's weeaaakkk...........

don't worry about the abbreviations bro.........it quite apparent that they are the least of your problems..........why don't you start by putting down your "Grammar School Comebacks for Dummies" guide...........who knows, soon you might be ranting mom jokes to me over the internet...........

oh, how was Krome last week? my little sister is thinking of going this week...........

Krome...

Never heard of the place Mangina.... Must not be on the list of approved meathead venue's...

the bitch jokes are just too funny to resist....

You girl pm'd me awhile ago laughin her ass off.... even she found it funny....

Head out to Metro on Friday... you can meet all the boys... hell we'll even buy you a cold drink to hold up against the bruises on your skull after I get done kicking you to a bloody pulp....

Holla back!!!

Krome...

Never heard of the place Mangina.... Must not be on the list of approved meathead venue's...

the bitch jokes are just too funny to resist....

You girl pm'd me awhile ago laughin her ass off.... even she found it funny....

Head out to Metro on Friday... you can meet all the boys... hell we'll even buy you a cold drink to hold up against the bruises on your skull after I get done kicking you to a bloody pulp....

Holla back!!!

oh man...........now you're threatening to do shit to me? last I heard people only do that over message boards when they don't have nothing better to say..........

maybe I will head out to Metro soon...........however, I'm afraid I might not want to meet up with you and your entourage of Clubplanet heroes..........I'm even suprised your fake id works there.

in any case though, I found this for you..........

Tee_DiscountPass_metrolounge.jpg