Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo.......

tyco

90% of all this talkin shit ends up in everyone doing shots or getting fucked up and havin a good time...

I have a very sarcastic sense of humor, and a creative imagination... aside from a deep passion for conflict and confrontation...

Its all good bro... I will stand beside you and hold the animals back so you dont get bit....

About zero percent of all the threats and attacks on this board are real.....

Its just a movie... dont get scared little johnny....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

90% of all this talkin shit ends up in everyone doing shots or getting fucked up and havin a good time...

I have a very sarcastic sense of humor, and a creative imagination... aside from a deep passion for conflict and confrontation...

Its all good bro... I will stand beside you and hold the animals back so you dont get bit....

About zero percent of all the threats and attacks on this board are real.....

Its just a movie... dont get scared little johnny....

haha.........good one.

well it seems me and you are kinda similar.........luckily.........

anyway, I'm glad we understand each other.........no hard feelings here...........maybe next time I come by Metro I'll stop by and outdrink you for a minute.

holla!!!

Originally posted by tyco

cgm and StarBryte, hey girls..........nice to hear from you :D

tunnelbandit your wise ass is still lurking around here........:laugh:;)

cynstam21 I'm trying right now to remember you........can't seem to but I have seen Joe every now and then.......we hung out at Centro a few weeks ago..........I may hit Metro soon..........hopefully I'll be able to meet you, again..........one question, my "little ass"? huh?

Yeah, it was a scary situation, Danny Howell's was spinning, it was a crazy night and you were drunk beyond oblivion, I remember Joe sayin 'we gotta go save Mikey, he's out there [on the dance floor] all alone'

I now Joe wants to go to Metro, you two should stop by soon, real soon. Hopefully, I'll see you guys again ;)

Originally posted by cynstam21

Yeah, it was a scary situation, Danny Howell's was spinning, it was a crazy night and you were drunk beyond oblivion, I remember Joe sayin 'we gotta go save Mikey, he's out there [on the dance floor] all alone'

I now Joe wants to go to Metro, you two should stop by soon, real soon. Hopefully, I'll see you guys again ;)

hahaha..........yea I remember that night..........it wasn't that I was that messed up I was just dehydrated from sweating and I did drink a shit load at wherever we were before, I think Tammany Hall.........

hopefully I'll run into you sometime so I can remember you! lol