Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Uhhh.. What exactly is a "guido"

fat0ny

Guest saleen351

www.njgudio.com

its kinda hard, but its has something to do with this:

from nyc, or ny, or nj or maybe even conn or chicago or philly, but mainly nj and nyc boys.

Italian

jersey shore hampton clubbers

guido anthems: final chapter, tsettos angel, the funeral, africa, deep kemical, J Peters tracks. etc... sal dano, robbie tronco, etc

shirts off in the clubs

usually hang out in Temps and Sound Factory, surf club, xs, merge, abyss, bunka, cpis

have an italian flag on their car somewhere.

few of us guidos actually can speak italian, put it this way, i've never met one person who speaks it fluently... we don't beilive in it like you latin fucks do.. .

usually on steroids

tons of gel in our hair

attitude

gudio fist pumping on the dance floor

25 steps ahead of the world when it comes to fashion, and there is jersey shore fashion...

guinea t's are a must

own sintra cds

never leave yankee stadium until NY NY is done being played.

you eat dirty water dogs

Its how you doing, and a hug, not a nigga hand shake

usually have a tat dedicated to a fallen family memeber

its a pie, not a pizza

i could go on forever, but guido use to and still is a slang bad word for an italian person, butu latin fucks do.. .

usually on steroids

tons of gel in our hair

attitude

gudio fist pumping on the dance floor

25 steps ahead of the world when it comes to fashion, and there is jersey shore fashion...

guinea t's are a must

own sintra cds

never leave yankee stadium until NY NY is done being played.

you eat dirty water dogs

Its how you doing, and a hug, not a nigga hand shake

usually have a tat dedicated to a fallen family memeber

its a pie, not a pizza

i could go on forever, but guido use to and still is a slang bad word for an italian person, but we are too busy banging chickenheads to worry about it. Now if you call us a wop then you are in troulbe...

wop= with out papers

Jewish girls are taught to avoid us....

we know what a Benny is, and some of us are Bennys..

i'll add more later when i leave work...

Originally posted by saleen351

few of us guidos actually can speak italian, put it this way, i've never met one person who speaks it fluently... we don't beilive in it like you latin fucks do.. .

thats very easy to explain...most of us "latin fucks" are 1st generation americans..in other words..our parents are all immigrants...so the language and tradition is easier infused into us...u on the other hand might be a 5-6 generation...far from the motherland...;)

ps

learn some italian...get back to ur roots...and go eat a pizz pie u FEG...;):tongue:

shirts off in the clubs

own sintra cds

Shirts off in club = CROBAR SUNDAY NIGHT

25 steps ahead in fashion ---> um yeah - but then you take yur shirt off:confused: and it turns into my previous answer......

And lastly, MR. GUIDO FUCK USA, it's SINATRA......

DON'T FUCK WITH FRANK BEOTCH;) :tongue: :tongue: :eek:

Lola:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

thats very easy to explain...most of us "latin fucks" are 1st generation americans..in other words..our parents are all immigrants...so the language and tradition is easier infused into us...u on the other hand might be a 5-6 generation...far from the motherland...;)

ps

learn some italian...get back to ur roots...and go eat a pizz pie u FEG...;):tongue:

80% of us, including me are 3rd generation italians, but I never once in my entire life hear my grandparents utter one italian sentence.. maybe a word hear, or a saying there, but never in italian. The only people that speak italian are our barbers, but in 25 years, they never once spoke it in front of us, even though we are italian. Its disrespectful to us and the country.

And lola, i miss typed it, I probably have every sinatra track on data cds. Plus i own all the real ones, which are back in NJ, since my brothers stole them from me.

My favorite song ever, is Mack the Knife, sung by the Chairman of the Board, Old Blue eyes himself, Frank Sinatra. Even though its a remake of my Grandmas fav performer Bobby Daron... And bobby D is good, so is Dean Martin, and Tony Bennett. I even have Pavoratti cds. My roomies hate when i play these type of tracks, so i'm waiting on my mp3 player for my car, since my alpine i have now has a hard time playing copied cds.. Hell there is even a station in NJ out of princeton that plays sinatra for 24 hours every sunday... He's jersey boy...

My fav opera track is Andrea Bocelli - Conte Partiro

I'm as italian as they come.. Though i'll never step foot in Italy during my lifetime..

And lola, i miss typed it, I probably have every sinatra track on data cds. Plus i own all the real ones, which are back in NJ, since my brothers stole them from me.

I'm as italian as they come.. Though i'll never step foot in Italy during my lifetime..

My fav track is "Luck be a Lady"... I totally dig that kinda music - next time I'm ova let's jam out....

2nd - it's a damn shame you won't step foot into such a beautiful country. All though I personally have not gone, my cruise line sails there and I hear wonderful things about not only the touristy stuff, but the actual countryside. You're going to miss out baby.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

My fav track is "Luck be a Lady"... I totally dig that kinda music - next time I'm ova let's jam out....

2nd - it's a damn shame you won't step foot into such a beautiful country. All though I personally have not gone, my cruise line sails there and I hear wonderful things about not only the touristy stuff, but the actual countryside. You're going to miss out baby.

We left italy for a reason. I've been to 40 states, so when i go to all 50, then i'll go to other countries...

any ways, i like the luck be a lady, not sure which version i like the best, there is a solo then a duet with some broad.. but the words are great, very sexist...

next time i'm with you at space, don't wander around the room and blow on some other guys dice.....:D

I am from North Jersey and despise Guidos!!!!! We call them 'how ya doin' boys. I am born and raised in NJ and 50% Italian and would rather die than be labeled a J-lo sunglass wearin, tank top in the winter rocking, gold chain havin', blown out spike hair having, Steroid doing...jesus christ on a crutch I am surrounded by guidos up here!!!!! :rolleyes: