Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your Favorite Aggression song

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to listen to a song, just have to go on this board and read some of the shit you people post...J/K LMAO

"I'm going to knock you out" LL Cool J

That Crazy song by Ozzie

Sandmand Metallica

Killing in the name of Rage against the machine

2pac vs Biggie battles make me want to fight

Originally posted by thehype

What song makes you want to beat the shit out of someone you hate. Like after you hear this song, this is sooo much ardenline built up inside you you feel invincible

AHHHHHH, HA HA HA HA HA, AHHHHH HA HA HA.........SIMMER DOWN HYPE THIS AINT THE SUPERBOWL...............YOU JUST GAVE US MORE AMMO FOR YA HYPE

AND AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS WHENEVER I HEAR LITTLE CHILDREN SING THE A.B.C. SONG I JUST WANT TO BITE ONE OF THIER TINY HEADS OFF...........IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA

Originally posted by tempkid

No need to listen to a song, just have to go on this board and read some of the shit you people post...J/K LMAO

"I'm knock you out" LL Cool J

That Crazy song by Ozzie

Sandmand Metallica

Killing in the name of Rage against the machine

2pac vs Biggie battles make me want to fight

GOOD " kick your ass" list of songs :D

Originally posted by roddigga

AHHHHHH, HA HA HA HA HA, AHHHHH HA HA HA.........SIMMER DOWN HYPE THIS AINT THE SUPERBOWL...............YOU JUST GAVE US MORE AMMO FOR YA HYPE

AND AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS WHENEVER I HEAR LITTLE CHILDREN SING THE A.B.C. SONG I JUST WANT TO BIGHT ONE OF THIER TINY HEADS OFF...........IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Funny you say that....

I was in testing last week, finally without the straight jacket..

They put me in a padded room full of fluffy white bunny wabbits and blaired the Sesame Street song....

I blacked out just as the song kicked on...

But when we watched the tapes, on the second verse, just as they completed "Can ya tell me how to get...."

I began foaming at the mouth and went into a frenzy... drop kicking random bunnies... biting heads off the slow ones... and the last standing wabbit took a soopa fly snooka to the head...

Funny how are reactions differ....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Funny you say that....

I was in testing last week, finally without the straight jacket..

They put me in a padded room full of fluffy white bunny wabbits and blaired the Sesame Street song....

I blacked out just as the song kicked on...

But when we watched the tapes, on the second verse, just as they completed "Can ya tell me how to get...."

I began foaming at the mouth and went into a frenzy... drop kicking random bunnies... biting heads off the slow ones... and the last standing wabbit took a soopa fly snooka to the head...

Yo riggs......about 2 years ago we went to bunkas for rods birthday and they were giving out big blown up bunny rabbits for easter....one of our friends girlfriends was so happy she got one until hurricane Roddigga came by.....grabbed the bunny from her.....and bit the fuckin ear off.....as it deflated in front of her and she began to cry!!!!! :laugh: ......true story bro