Clubplanet Nightlife Community

See ya fawkers later

dnice35

Originally posted by sassa

ah, the women of central america will finally experience a typical american penis: needle shaped and tiny in size.

come on....i thought you would have definitely read the penis study by durex condoms......the variance of penis size does not have a direct relationship to a persons race....girls always think that i am part black....but i always just have to explain that i was born that way....:laugh:

ah, the women of central america will finally experience a typical american penis: needle shaped and tiny in size.

I guess an American Penis would look small next to your oversized gaping hole. Hell, the Empire State Building would also look small.

Originally posted by guyman1966

I guess an American Penis would look small next to your oversized gaping hole. Hell, the Empire State Building would also look small.

:jawdrop::laugh: :laugh: ....not adding fuel to the fire (of course not)...they have Vagina Re-Construction now, make that Vagina look like a 13 yr. old virgin....:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by meli2444

:nono: THAT'S NOT NICE....

Sorry Meli. I did not realize that you would read this. But, I was sticking up for the American Boyz! I know that you only date the Cuban BOYZ, so you might not care as much as I do. Again, sorry you had to see me this way. I STILL LOVE YOU MELI! Please forgive me.

too bad you'll never get a chance in hell to see this "oversized gaping hole"....:rolleyes:

god, this forum is full of shmucks today....

Sorry Meli. I did not realize that you would read this. But, I was sticking up for the American Boyz! I know that you only date the Cuban BOYZ, so you might not care as much as I do. Again, sorry you had to see me this way. I STILL LOVE YOU MELI! Please forgive me.

AWWW. HOW SWEET......;)

I DATED ONE AMERICAN. NEVER AGAIN. I'LL STICK TO THE LATINOS. :tongue:

god, this forum is full of shmucks today....

Aren't you the one who made fun of dnice's size (or lack of)? Who's the shmuck? Its taken him a long time to get the confidence he needs to meet women. Yea, he usually has to leave the country, but why mock him?

BY NO MEANS AM I LAUGHING AT SASSA........

But that comment was fuckin' hillarious GuyMan. You kill me:eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lola:tongue:

Aren't you the one who made fun of dnice's size (or lack of)? Who's the shmuck? Its taken him a long time to get the confidence he needs to meet women. Yea, he usually has to leave the country, but why mock him?

oh, i'm sorry....i didn't know he was that bad with the ladies.....:blank: