Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To ski or not to ski...that is the question

Originally posted by xrapturex

Well if you just plan on partying, I'll party with you. For real, I suck at skiing. I cant get up after I fall, I cant stop....its a terrible sight...

You you definatley wanna do this ...i may have to rob someone to get the money to go

Btw...nothing is a funnier sight than me trying snowboard....i literally fell down the hill for an hour and a 1/2 last time i tried...i ended up taking off the snowboard and walking down the hill!!!

Originally posted by laurie619

Great that is going to be me. .. :( I'm so scared to learn. . but I think I might be going this weekend...

Im sure you will be better than me. I think my skii's were too long or something...LOL

Plus, if you have someone show you, you will be better off than I was. I just put the ski's on and tried to go down the hill, bad move. Stick to small slopes too....I guess.

Although, fuck that. Dont listen to me, obviously I dont know shit about skiing.

Good Luck girl ;) Im sure you will be fine...

Originally posted by hunnie818

You you definatley wanna do this ...i may have to rob someone to get the money to go

Btw...nothing is a funnier sight than me trying snowboard....i literally fell down the hill for an hour and a 1/2 last time i tried...i ended up taking off the snowboard and walking down the hill!!!

When is it again? The funds arent the problem,,,the time might be though.

Originally posted by xrapturex

Im sure you will be better than me. I think my skii's were too long or something...LOL

Plus, if you have someone show you, you will be better off than I was. I just put the ski's on and tried to go down the hill, bad move. Stick to small slopes too....I guess.

Although, fuck that. Dont listen to me, obviously I dont know shit about skiing.

Good Luck girl ;) Im sure you will be fine...

Thanks for the help. . .but I think I'm going to backout. . I can just see myself falling and fracturing something. . nott worth it...Thanks again for the help. . .

Originally posted by hunnie818

I dont actually plan on skiing...just partying my ass off :D

Smart girl. My friends rented a 25,000 Sq. Ft. house (with indoor pool, hottub, sauna, full bar, etc) at Mt.Snow in Vermont this past weekend. They asked if I wanted to go boarding with them, they'd teach me, yada, yada, yada. I said, hell no! No thanks, I hate the cold. In the afternoon when they came back to the house from the mountain, 3 of them were limping and another had to be carried in the house with a banged up mangled knee. And they wonder why I didnt want to go.

Hellooooooo, there is a warm house with a pool and booze, no snow for me!