Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years Eve......

Originally posted by roddigga

IF YOU SAY DAVY, ONE MORE TIME I'M GONNA THROW UP!!!!

Aww. . does that bother little roddigga, what so wrong with saying DAVY. . .

DAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVYDAVY

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by angelbabie

Does anyone know where their going new years eve...

:D

I am going to a local bar in Westchester me and my friends flipped and coin between

Heads - Metro

Tails - Local bar in Westchester

It landed on tails... Besides a good friend of mine Alan and Christina recommended me to the bar... they said it was phat... Denny Tsettos might spin there along with live performance form DARK BEAT..... $1 drafts all night prepaid tickets are $250 so I am going to that local bar cant wait

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I am going to a local bar in Westchester me and my friends flipped and coin between

Heads - Metro

It landed on tails... Besides a good friend of mine Alan and Christina recommended me to the bar... they said it was phat... Denny Tsettos might spin there along with live performance form DARK BEAT..... $1 drafts all night prepaid tickets are $250 so I am going to that local bar cant wait

I guess you 3 will be there alone :laugh:

turkey whats up baby? i have been so busy today

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Heads - Metro

I think Elvis Duran from the Z Morning Zoo is going to be at the local bar with Greg T the Frat Boy. SHould be sick!!!!!!!! :laugh:

hi guys. :)