Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK, so what the F is everyone doing for NYE already?!?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . OK . .before I cook dinner, I'm gonna give you the dillyo:

. . Everybodys gonna sit around for the next three weeks with their collective thumbs up their collective asses and then at the last minute we're all gonna go "OH THATS RIGHT . . silly me, we gotta go down to ARC. .fuck it!!" . . and promptly go downtown . . Then . . we'll all be together and get messed up on various vowels and consonants and have a grand old time . . .

. . . This is the Dilly . . there will be NO ARGUMENT ABOUT IT . . mmmm kay? . . . :aright: . . .

hahaha you're exactly right... and i wouldn't want it any other way....

Good shit Heretic...perhaps if im sober enough ill drop on by and say ello.

Arc sounds tempting...I miss you freakazoids.

:flame:

Originally posted by heretic909

djing at shelter til 6am

cheap party

lotsa fucked up shit to see

good tunes

free champagne

pm me if you want more info

Originally posted by earthling

Oakenfold/Junior at exit is $100 with open bar but if you just want to go for junior its $60 after 4 am and Jr will be spining till Midnight NYD.

Is the $60 for advance sale or will it be the same at the door? If not where can I get tickets for that?

Well I am probably going to head on out to see Deep Dish at Estate. I know its 150, but they are all night and I have never experienced them before. I am coming from out of town, so I don't mind spending a good amount of money to have memories that will last.

Give me a break with all you ARC-heads :rolleyes:. The place is too small especially for NYE. Its gonna be too packed and cramped :mad: . I will be at SF for 75 bucks drinking free champagne and watching Deborah Cox perform. And they have other suprises lined up as well. NYE is for more then just piling into a shithole in the wall and dancin like any other night of the week. Factory will be awesome. Decorated and lots of space. I would rather pay the 75 then go to ARC !!! :D :D

Originally posted by kevinnyc21

Give me a break with all you ARC-heads :rolleyes:. The place is too small especially for NYE. Its gonna be too packed and cramped :mad: . I will be at SF for 75 bucks drinking free champagne and watching Deborah Cox perform. And they have other suprises lined up as well. NYE is for more then just piling into a shithole in the wall and dancin like any other night of the week. Factory will be awesome. Decorated and lots of space. I would rather pay the 75 then go to ARC !!! :D :D

Well the one thing that WILL be better @ Arc is the music.:laugh: :laugh: