Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Hunnie

HOW THE HELL COULD YOU POST THAT ABOUT ME THEN EDIT IT REALLY QUICK BEFORE I GOT A CHANCE TO READ IT BUT YOU LAUGHED WITH EVERYONE ELSE????

Did you think my good friends weren't going to save it for me?

I tell you one thing in confidence and you blow it up in a post while I'm not online then delete it when I sign on.

NOT COOL

Staten Island or not, You are definately catching a slap next time I see you......

Originally posted by deeelite1

HOW THE HELL COULD YOU POST THAT ABOUT ME THEN EDIT IT REALLY QUICK BEFORE I GOT A CHANCE TO READ IT BUT YOU LAUGHED WITH EVERYONE ELSE????

I tell you one thing in confidence and you blow it up in a post while I'm not online then delete it when I sign on.

NOT COOL

Staten Island or not, You are definately catching a slap next time I see you......

Listen up girl...first of all your not slapping anybody!

If you really did'nt want anyone to know...you should'nt have told me...you obviously did'nt make it clear enough that it was a "secret"

your nothing but a fucken drama queen seeking attention every chance you get...

now back off bitch before you get hurt! :mad:

NOT COOL

She did the same thing to me. I told her about my uhmm tail and she posted it every where!!!!!! You listen il slap her really hard and then you slap her and then ill slap her and then you slap her and then ill slap her you get the idea?

It should have been self explanetory that IT WAS A SECRET.

How do You just NOT KNOW when something is a secret????

I am a drama queen because Drama ALWAYS finds me.. never fails.

Back off bitch? Thats MISSS BITCH to you, and I'll be slappin up a damn storm so STEPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

:mad: :mad:

OK WHAT THE F IS GOING ON HERE? MORE DRAMA THAT I MISSED OUT ON??? IS SOME ONE NOW MESSIN' WITH MY SWEET LITTLE BUTTER CUP HUNNIE??!!! IS THIS A JOKE OR ARE WE SERIOUS HERE??? FIRST OF ALL NOONE STARTS DRAMA ON HERE WITHOUT ME KNOWING ABOUT IT FIRST!!! MR XJ8MIKE NOW KNOWS HIS ROLE ON HERE SO DON'T MAKE ME EXPLAIN YOURS!!!! HUNNIE WAHT IS ALL OF THIS JIBBER-JABBER THAT I AM READING ON HERE???!!!

:mad:

Originally posted by jpdd810

OK WHAT THE F IS GOING ON HERE? MORE DRAMA THAT I MISSED OUT ON??? IS SOME ONE NOW MESSIN' WITH MY SWEET LITTLE BUTTER CUP HUNNIE??!!! IS THIS A JOKE OR ARE WE SERIOUS HERE??? FIRST OF ALL NOONE STARTS DRAMA ON HERE WITHOUT ME KNOWING ABOUT IT FIRST!!! MR XJ8MIKE NOW KNOWS HIS ROLE ON HERE SO DON'T MAKE ME EXPLAIN YOURS!!!! HUNNIE WAHT IS ALL OF THIS JIBBER-JABBER THAT I AM READING ON HERE???!!!

:mad:

wtf get off the computer and go bake those cookies!!!!!!!:mad:

It should have been self explanetory that IT WAS A SECRET.

How do You just NOT KNOW when something is a secret????

I am a drama queen because Drama ALWAYS finds me.. never fails.

Back off bitch? Thats MISSS BITCH to you, and I'll be slappin up a damn storm so STEPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

:mad: :mad:

You aren’t the only one that DRAMA seems to find. . .;)

WELL WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME YOUR SIDE OF THIS HORRIBLE DRAMA SO I WON'T ONLY HAVE HER SIDE!!!

My fault. They're fighting over me. Do you blame them. Sometimes I beat up my girlfriends because I want me all to myself. Sorry bout the drama girls. I'll have hunnie on odd numbered days of the month, and dee on the even numbered days. You'll be alternating the 31st day of months that have 31 days though.

Originally posted by shlonger

My fault. They're fighting over me. Do you blame them. Sometimes I beat up my girlfriends because I want me all to myself. Sorry bout the drama girls. I'll have hunnie on odd numbered days of the month, and dee on the even numbered days. You'll be alternating the 31st day of months that have 31 days though.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL MINE????!!! NOW YOU ARE REALLY GUNNA CUZ SOME DRAMA BETWEEN US GIRLS!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

why don't you 2 come over, drink some wine and talk out your differences. ya know? a little more wine, maybe some pain killers. you can even lay in my bed so you're comfy while you argue.

jpdd....just make sure you put on your halftime show in the hallway again at metro this friday. i have to flyer the parking lot again and last time i nearly froze my balls off. maybe you can nestle me into your shirt and warm me up.

Originally posted by dogekid

why don't you 2 come over, drink some wine and talk out your differences. ya know? a little more wine, maybe some pain killers. you can even lay in my bed so you're comfy while you argue.

jpdd....just make sure you put on your halftime show in the hallway again at metro this friday. i have to flyer the parking lot again and last time i nearly froze my balls off. maybe you can nestle me into your shirt and warm me up.

I AM SO SORRY IF I BLINDED YOU WITH THE DOUBLE D'S!!!! MY HAFT TIME SHOW WILL START AT 1AM!!!!! IF YOU MISSED IT LAST WEEK MAKE SURE YOU ARE THERE THIS FRIDAY FOR MORE!!!!!

SHLONGER LET'S FIGHT SO WE CAN MAKE UP LATER OK??!!

I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL MINE????!!! NOW YOU ARE REALLY GUNNA CUZ SOME DRAMA BETWEEN US GIRLS!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

OK OK, here's how its gonna go. Since the demand is so high, and the supply, well there's only one shlonger, i'm gonna have to break it down into months.

Jan.- JPDD

Feb- Angelicious (shortest month, won't have to deal with her for too long)

Mar.- Deeelite

Apr.- Ninadd

May- Stardo

June- Dogekid

July- Dookie

Aug.- Hunnie

Sep.- JenniJuggs

Oct.- Doubleduece

Nov.- Dogekid again

Dec.- Shlonger (I need some quiet time, and a month to reload on babybatter)

OK OK, here's how its gonna go. Since the demand is so high, and the supply, well there's only one shlonger, i'm gonna have to break it down into months.

Jan.- JPDD

Mar.- Deeelite

Apr.- Ninadd

May- Stardo

June- Dogekid

July- Dookie

Aug.- Hunnie

Sep.- JenniJuggs

Oct.- Doubleduece

Nov.- Dogekid again

Lets not forget the golden rule my freind. A true pimp, is not a pimp. ;)

Jan.- JPDD

Mar.- Deeelite

Apr.- Ninadd

May- Stardo

June- Dogekid

July- Dookie

Aug.- Hunnie

Sep.- JenniJuggs

Oct.- Doubleduece

Nov.- Dogekid again

:( I'm sad I didn't make the list.....