Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Hunnie

Originally posted by shlonger

OK OK, here's how its gonna go. Since the demand is so high, and the supply, well there's only one shlonger, i'm gonna have to break it down into months.

Jan.- JPDD

Feb- Angelicious (shortest month, won't have to deal with her for too long)

Mar.- Deeelite

Apr.- Ninadd

May- Stardo

June- Dogekid

July- Dookie

Aug.- Hunnie

Sep.- JenniJuggs

Oct.- Doubleduece

Nov.- Dogekid again

Dec.- Shlonger (I need some quiet time, and a month to reload on babybatter)

WHY DO I ONLY GET ONE MONTH!!! YOU ARE TALKING TO A WOMAN IN HER PRIME HERE!! I NEED ATLEAST TWO!! HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE UP NOV. TO ME!!??? YOU REALLY DON'T WANT DOGEKID AGAIN DO YOU???? I THINK I WOULD BE A BETTER CHOICE!!!!

:laugh:

OK OK, here's how its gonna go. Since the demand is so high, and the supply, well there's only one shlonger, i'm gonna have to break it down into months.

Jan.- JPDD

Mar.- Deeelite

Apr.- Ninadd

May- Stardo

June- Dogekid

July- Dookie

Aug.- Hunnie

Sep.- JenniJuggs

Oct.- Doubleduece

Nov.- Dogekid again

I'LL MARK MY CALANDER ;)

Originally posted by jpdd810

WHY DO I ONLY GET ONE MONTH!!! YOU ARE TALKING TO A WOMAN IN HER PRIME HERE!! I NEED ATLEAST TWO!! HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE UP NOV. TO ME!!??? YOU REALLY DON'T WANT DOGEKID AGAIN DO YOU???? I THINK I WOULD BE A BETTER CHOICE!!!!

:laugh:

I THOUGHT NOVEMBER WAS YOUR TOMMY SOPRANO MONTH?

the thing i love most about this kid, is that he was considerate enough to schedule me during the month of my birthday. one correction though, during the month of July and August we will be touring the country promoting our new book... "Duct Tape and Farm Animals, Vol 1"

maybe we can pawn them off on digga as this is when his menapause is at it's worst.

Originally posted by deeelite1

It should have been self explanetory that IT WAS A SECRET.

How do You just NOT KNOW when something is a secret????

I am a drama queen because Drama ALWAYS finds me.. never fails.

Back off bitch? Thats MISSS BITCH to you, and I'll be slappin up a damn storm so STEPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

:mad: :mad:

I leave for a little while to come back and see your runnin your big fucken mouth!

Listen up...why dont you try pickin up your phone when i call you?? I see you would rather air out all your dirty laundrey on the board for everyone to see cause your a drama queen and need the attention!

And another thing drama does'nt find you..you created it and from what you told me i see its not the first time!

now relax with the threats sweety cause i dont want to have to break your jaw -but i will!

Originally posted by mystify82281

:( I'm sad I didn't make the list.....

I don't think incredulous would've liked that. Therefore, you stay off the list.

I'LL MARK MY CALANDER

Jenni, on Aug 31, at 11:59 pm, my doorbell should ring. I'll look through the peephole with 15 seconds left before Sep 1 arrives, and you shall appear wearing nothing but a Ribbon.

JPDD, if i gave you 2 months, you'd be a marked woman. There'll be a pricetag on your head, and once you're outta the way, you'll have no months, and I'll have another month to fill. That leaves me with a tough decision. Sorry babe, you get one. I'll give you the benefit of trading months with someone though.

I don't think incredulous would've liked that. Therefore, you stay off the list.

Jenni, on Aug 31, at 11:59 pm, my doorbell should ring. I'll look through the peephole with 15 seconds left before Sep 1 arrives, and you shall appear wearing nothing but a Ribbon.

JPDD, if i gave you 2 months, you'd be a marked woman. There'll be a pricetag on your head, and once you're outta the way, you'll have no months, and I'll have another month to fill. That leaves me with a tough decision. Sorry babe, you get one. I'll give you the benefit of trading months with someone though.

OK I will stay with January just becaues it is so cold which means we will be in bed most of the time trying to stay warm!! I told you I am a woman in my prime!!!!!!!! I will have to fill the other monthes with other men then!!! Tommytempts just got august!!!

;)

Jan.- JPDD

Mar.- Deeelite

Apr.- Ninadd

May- Stardo

June- Dogekid

July- Dookie

Aug.- Hunnie

Sep.- JenniJuggs

Oct.- Doubleduece

Nov.- Dogekid again

BULL-FUCKIN-SHIT

Hype is comin in and demands the month of May

Originally posted by hunnie818

I leave for a little while to come back and see your runnin your big fucken mouth!

Listen up...why dont you try pickin up your phone when i call you?? I see you would rather air out all your dirty laundrey on the board for everyone to see cause your a drama queen and need the attention!

And another thing drama does'nt find you..you created it and from what you told me i see its not the first time!

now relax with the threats sweety cause i dont want to have to break your jaw -but i will!

Hi like where have you been???? What is all this about??

Originally posted by jpdd810

OK then!! The Hype gets the month of May!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

I think he was referring to me babe.

Also, all those who received months, consider yourselves lucky. Depending on your performance, you may not make it on the roster for 2004. So make sure you're tight and wet, and I'll provide your multiple orgasms. I have crazy libido.

Jan.- JPDD

Mar.- Deeelite

Apr.- Ninadd

May- Stardo

June- Dogekid

July- Dookie

Aug.- Hunnie

Sep.- JenniJuggs

Oct.- Doubleduece

Nov.- Dogekid again

I feel so honored:)

Originally posted by hunnie818

:eek: Now doze iz sum fighting words! :eek:

:tongue: I'll tell ya what, I think you two should kiss (tongue included) and make up! :tongue:

arguing.jpg