Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V @ Ibiza DanceClub FREEEE ! ! ! ! !

liquidx

YEEEES ! ! ! ! .. for the 93.1 haters hehehehehe well, they are making a big one now .. here's the info right from their website .!

"The New Party 93.1 presents "Not So Silent Night" on Tuesday Dec. 17th absolutely free!!!!

Featuring: Daniel Beddingfield "Gotta Get Through This", Mad'House "Like A Prayer" and Oba Frank Lords performing his smash club hit "Dark Beat" as well as special guest mixologists Edgar V, Oscar G. and Ralph Falcon (Murk/Funky Green Dogs)

This year let Party 93.1 give the gift that keeps on giving... bring an unwrapped toy for an underprivileged child and experience Party 93.1's "Not So Silent Night" absolutely FREE!

Tuesday Dec 17th, at Ibiza Danceclub - 3339 N federal Highway, Ft. Lauderdale FL

Doors Open @ 7 Performances begin @ 8:00pm

This is an 18+ event.....

For more information please contact Buster - Party 93.1's Promotion Dir. 305.567.572"

This sounds def. good ! ! ! ! Most likely I'll go, its EDGAR V guys ! ! and free .. well, with the unwrapped toy ! whose going ? sucks that its a Tuesday.

Guest saleen351

thanks bro, check my post from the other day...

we are going, but not for edgar, but for og...

even though OG is mad at me we are still supporting our local djs...

gotta buy a gift this weekend..

Originally posted by saleen351

thanks bro, check my post from the other day...

we are going, but not for edgar, but for og...

even though OG is mad at me we are still supporting our local djs...

gotta buy a gift this weekend..

Sorry if you had announced it before, too lazy to go throuhg the other pages, and I thought this was poretty much new.

Who is WE are going for OG ? .. who is WE ? you representing this whole forum or .. yourself with that comment ? ........ well anyways, Im def. with Edgar V, yet hungry to see this guys performing live for the Dark Beat. Oscar G will also rock the place .. as I've heard from his progressive/ tribal sound.

Anyways. ENJOY !

Always got to hate on EV! I think you will be plently surprised with his set. He & Oscar vibe off each other and enjoy hearing each other spin. And announcing that you'll be there is only going to scare the ladies off. But I think the love they have for EV & OG will overpower their natural instinct to head in the opposite of where ever you might be. Knowing you, you'll probably forget to bring a toy for the needy kids. Scrooge! Happy frickin' holidays.

Guest saleen351

I do speak for this board, but in this case since its a broward show, me dui, hog, lots of ass, da jew, sobeton, and a few others will be there...

come by i'll give you an autograph...

though there will be violence if there is no classics played.

Guest saleen351

UMM LEXTCY, YOU FUCKING STUNAD. ... I ALREADY HAVE MADE PLANS TO SEE EDGAR V WITH MATAS AND MELI HERE IN LAUDERDALE ON THE 21 AT MERCURY LOUNGE. i MET THE DUDE ONCE, EVEN AFTER I CALLED HIM A LITTLE BITCH ON HERE, AND I STILL HAD THE BALLS TO COME SAY HI, HE IS A NICE DUDE, BUT ANY TRANCE IS TOO MUCH TRANCE. BUT I SUPPORT.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lextcy

If I'm not mistaken that was the time you called him a little bitch and came down on him that night he wasn't even spinning?

Have a good time and get back to us after you actually hear a couple of his sets!

The little bitch thing was about him and DP fighting in the booth......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranzwhore

Now you can stop bitching cuz you're finally getting to hear a quality DJ from NJ. He's a South Floridian transplant, originally from the Gardan State.

who:confused:

Originally posted by saleen351

UMM LEXTCY, YOU FUCKING STUNAD. ... I ALREADY HAVE MADE PLANS TO SEE EDGAR V WITH MATAS AND MELI HERE IN LAUDERDALE ON THE 21 AT MERCURY LOUNGE. i MET THE DUDE ONCE, EVEN AFTER I CALLED HIM A LITTLE BITCH ON HERE, AND I STILL HAD THE BALLS TO COME SAY HI, HE IS A NICE DUDE, BUT ANY TRANCE IS TOO MUCH TRANCE. BUT I SUPPORT.....

trance is too much trance blablablablabla ... just go and enjoy what you like , damm, always getting over other ppls nerves.. :blown:

Originally posted by thehog

liquidx what kind of mane is that:confused:

you must be some G head of something:confused:

No Im no G head or w/e .. Im out of all that crap that many clubbers do , im straight , Im all about the music, and about the name .. dont know, liked it .. :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by liquidx

trance is too much trance blablablablabla ... just go and enjoy what you like , damm, always getting over other ppls nerves.. :blown:

nice name:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: