Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why weyes never goes out (or: you think YOU'RE broke?!)

weyes

so, i have no social life, and i guess i've gotten used to it. i think i've gone out to clubs less than 10 times this year. it's 'cause i have no money, but when other people hear that, i think they figure i'm just being cheap. but i spend more than i make, and have only gotten by by getting some tax refunds (2) at two good times. then people have said to me, "you've just gotta manage your money better."

but, as i've said, i stay home all the time, don't even go out to eat or to the movies. i haven't bought any clothes since i've moved back to l.a. but i couldn't really figure out why it was so bad till i actually looked at the numbers on my stat sheet from work (i don't know why i never thought to look before).

this year, i have made less than $17,000. it is impossible to live off of this and own a car (insurance and f'in maintenance :mad: ) - which is a necessity in l.a., and live as far from work as i do (gas), etc. and i have made more than 4 times that much money for my company. today alone, i made over $2,300 in sales.

i find it criminal that minimum wage is lower than what i make.

i need a new job, i need money; something's got to give cry001.gif .

Originally posted by weyes

this year, i have made less than $17,000. it is impossible to live off of this and own a car (insurance and f'in maintenance :mad: ) - which is a necessity in l.a., and live as far from work as i do (gas), etc. and i have made more than 4 times that much money for my company. today alone, i made over $2,300 in sales.

i need a new job, i need money; cry001.gif .

if you can sell, you should sell something that costs more that in turn pays better commissions. i don't know what your entire story is, but i do know that companies are always look for sales people, because sales drives every companies future, whether it be down the toilet or to financial success.

LA's job market may not be great right now, but there's someone out there that needs you to sell something. if you're an aggressive sales person, as a woman you can kill it, take advantage of men's weaknesses and make yourself enough to live on.

just get out there and do it.