Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Besides RiverStreet

Originally posted by sportsnut2k

thanks for the input guys

is the Cadillac bar another dive?

u ever been there browneye

a couple of friends live out there and want to stay local

everytime i've been to cadilac bar i feel like killing myself...

there's this place martini blue...real chilll...laid back...classy atmosphere...good if your wit a chick

do you guys recommend any other spots in Hoboken

why what's wrong w/ riverstreet??? a good friend of mine joe giorgio is the dj thier!!!! are you saying he sucks, huh sportnut, hey i'm a sportsnut and are you trying to say that i don't like riverstreet pal..............listen i spun thier one night and it's a hott club and if your trying to lable me as someone that doesn't like a club that i was at and you are trying to say joe sucks , i'll whip out my cybermuscle juice head rage all ova your ass punk........

hey i was just joking kid, seriously check out rs if ya get a chance fri, cp runs the door................and joe's a hot dj.........if not run down the road to m&p's biancomanos they make a mean sandwich

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by roddigga

why what's wrong w/ riverstreet??? a good friend of mine joe giorgio is the dj thier!!!! are you saying he sucks, huh sportnut, hey i'm a sportsnut and are you trying to say that i don't like riverstreet pal..............listen i spun thier one night and it's a hott club and if your trying to lable me as someone that doesn't like a club that i was at and you are trying to say joe sucks , i'll whip out my cybermuscle juice head rage all ova your ass punk........

hey i was just joking kid, seriously check out rs if ya get a chance fri, cp runs the door................and joe's a hot dj.........if not run down the road to m&p's biancomanos they make a mean sandwich

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

u're a funny fuck digga, I've been to shitty ass RS before ( just fucking around, RS its cool)

but I'm gonna be in HOEboken on Sat not Fri, you cyber crack head

Holllaaaa back

thanks for the input guys

is the Cadillac bar another dive?

u ever been there browneye

a couple of friends live out there and want to stay local

I've only been to Cadillac on Mondays, not really my scene...I think they have a rock band or something, I don't know if thats what you like though...

Originally posted by vip-tech

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

IS THERE REALLY ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN RIVERSTREET?

there really isnt any other place besides RS

i spent a year combing the streets of hoboken and my home is the one and only RS

of course 10 times better under the control of elite entertainment

i'll be back there soon

hope you dont miss me too much :D