Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello Freinds, I Have Just Joined Clubplanet

I recently Moved to New Jersey from VT. I have been transfered, same company different location. The only people i know are my fellow workers. So i figured this must be a great place to make friends. I stumbled on this message board while looking for something to do this weekend.

well helloooooo

Originally posted by fatfingers

I recently Moved to New Jersey from VT. I have been transfered, same company different location. The only people i know are my fellow workers. So i figured this must be a great place to make friends. I stumbled on this message board while looking for something to do this weekend.

well helloooooo

okay, lets start over chubby fingers, 1st of all lets start over!!!!

welcome to jerzee buddy and don't take things to heart cause we get kinda raw, 1st question do you like it raw?? okay, good cause you got no choice in the matter cause raw is how your getting it!!

this is what ya need to do, 1st see those chubby fingers of your, wrap em around your package and give us a "eh yo" yep an "eh yo" and show us you mean it!!!!

okay good, now press that little edit botton and retype your little intro, maybe start off by saying "hey who's horny and wants to meet up behind the dumpster at metro?" you'll get mad responses, cause i see you slacking in the response columm buddy, so keep that chin up and bring us back something raw

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well I think you are just rude. I am saying hello how i like to. I am not going to conform to your vulgarity.

Next please.

SEE EVEN THE GIRLS ARE RAW!!!!, hey like i've said before, i'm as cool as fan buddy i talk a big game 9-5 to keep me sane, and at night i'm the coolest brotha you'll ever meet..........and trust me if i ever see ya out i'll be the first one buying you a shot!!!! thanks maria for the back...........

wasup brotha/sista what eva!!! welcome to jersey see ya round

well helloooooo

SEE FATTY I STARTED A TREAND FOR YA...................

Originally posted by roddigga

SEE EVEN THE GIRLS ARE RAW!!!!, hey like i've said before, i'm as cool as fan buddy i talk a big game 9-5 to keep me sane, and at night i'm the coolest brotha you'll ever meet..........and trust me if i ever see ya out i'll be the first one buying you a shot!!!! thanks maria for the back...........

wasup brotha/sista what eva!!! welcome to jersey see ya round

YEA I'll HAVE TOO SECOND THAT. .. YOU ARE ONE OF THE "COOLEST BROTHA" I'VE MET, AND I'M NOT BEING FACETIOUS WHEN I SAY THAT.. Can't wait to see ya fri, I have to get you boyz shots ;)

Well I think you are just rude. I am saying hello how i like to. I am not going to conform to your vulgarity.

Next please.

Maybe you should create and moderate a fucking vermont board, where everyone can be happy, hug trees, and trip on acid and shrooms. Either that, or move to Chelsea... you'll fit in over there FAG.

Hello solar girl and Laurie you two seem very nice. Roddy I don't really understand you but i must warn you I do know how to defend myself.

Well people!

Any good bars or discos for this Friday?

For you, I recommend Tasty Men, Boy Milk, or Feathers.

Hello solar girl and Laurie you two seem very nice. Roddy I don't really understand you but i must warn you I do know how to defend myself.

Well people!

WE'LL PRETEND YOU JUST DIDN'T SAY DISCO'S??

BUT WHAT IS THEIR NOT TO UNDERSTAND??

HEY PAL, I GOT NO PROBLEMS I'M ON YOUR SIDE PAL........I TOLD YA, YOUR FIRST NIGHT AT THE DISCO AND THE SHOTS ON ME!!!!

Well people!

Thanks for the kinds words. . .As for Rod, he takes some getting used too but once you get to know him he just like a warm fuzzy teddy bear....:tongue: Oh and about this weekend a lot of us will be at Metro Lounge Exit 160 on the Garden State Parkway in

Rochelle. . .If you aren't that busy you should try and go...:D

well helloooooo

SEE FINGERS, SEE WHAT I STARTED FOR YA, YOUR GETTING MORE RESPONSES NOW THEN THAT VEGA33 KID, I AINT GONNA RUIN THE MOMENT AND PICK VEGA UP IT'S YOUR WORLD FINGERS, WE'RE JUST LIVIN IN IT!!!!!

RodO i except your apology.

Solar girl: I usually frequent martini bars and juggle 5 shows. I am interested in the new jersey scene my chaps and i have dreamt of the fast nj girls for a long time and i am finally here!

Laurie: This lounge is the hot spot for Fridays? What kind of music can i expect euro, rock or Ibiza style disco? (Yes surprise i do KnoW my music!) Maybe i will get a date and go!

Shlong: I understand your personality you are the class clown. I will warn you as well that i move very quickly and i can defend myself in a heated situation. Please calm down.I am not afraid of your bark. Are you afraid of my bite?