Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello Freinds, I Have Just Joined Clubplanet

Originally posted by fatfingers

RodO i except your apology.

Solar girl: I usually frequent martini bars and juggle 5 shows. I am interested in the new jersey scene my chaps and i have dreamt of the fast nj girls for a long time and i am finally here!

Laurie: This lounge is the hot spot for Fridays? What kind of music can i expect euro, rock or Ibiza style disco? (Yes surprise i do no my music!) Maybe i will get a date and go!

Shlong: I understand your personality you are the class clown. I will warn you as well that i move very quickly and i can defend myself in a heated situation. Please calm down.I am not afraid of your bark. Are you afraid of my bite?

fyi, it was not an applogy.............SIMPLY AN EXPLANATION

what the fuck is all this bullshit?!?!?

disco?? who the hell goes to a disco??

listen pal, bruce lee or not, you need to grow a set a balls. as for Rod, he enjoys probing instruments as holiday gifts. send him a set of titanium-plated sphincter tools and he'll treat you as fuzzy as an 8th grade girl.

one last note, when you're out at these discos.. make sure to stand at attention and salute when any members of GV or the Donkeys pass by you.

shlonger... stop telling people about our make out spots.

Originally posted by roddigga

OH AND SPORTNUT, ABOUT HOBOKEN SAT. TRY BARNONE I THINK I WENT THIER ONE SATURDAY, THOUGH I WENT W/ A LARGE CREW FROM SCHOOL, IT WAS AIGHT..............GOTTA MAKE THE BEST OF IT

I heard mixed reviews on Bar None but what the fu*k, I might check it out, as long as you're with your boys, u make your own fun.

I'm gonna ask Fat fingers from VT to come out:D

Hello Dogkid.

You have mentioned that you have a "make out spot" with your man friend.

I have no problem with homosexuals. A good friend of mine Terry has recently said that he was one, Now although i do not have a problem with your type i do now care to associate with them. Homos do not help reproduce and serve no real purpose they are basically vessles for aids. I just wanted to make you aware of this. I did not want you to perceive my "upper classiness" as being gay.

Thank you sir. I will be shortly adding you to my blocked list.

Laurie: This lounge is the hot spot for Fridays? What kind of music can i expect euro, rock or Ibiza style disco? (Yes surprise i do KnoW my music!) Maybe i will get a date and go!

YES I JUST LUUUUUV METRO ON FRIDAY. . .I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE IN MAAAAD LONG BUT I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT THIS WEEK. . .:( HOWEVER I WILL BE THERE! AS FOR THE MUSIC ITS ITS WELL I DONT KNOW. .. I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT MUSIC ALL I KNOW IS THAT I NEVER STOP DANCING...:D

and someone tried to convince me that there were no granola bars around...

we have just been infected with a common tree virus from the backwoods, called Hippaless....

The symptoms will leave you bareback and broke in the backwoods of VT, with only an acoustic guitar (short three strings of course) a half burned blunt, three tabs of acid deep into the cartoon world surrounding you....

There is no cure for this ailment...

The vicitims once infected will begin pulling air guitar rituals while playing Phish live from the Vet double disc set....

There is no cure for this disease... within a month you will find yourself living in a commune with Starlight and Moonchild, fornicating throughout the day, breeding granola bars for the future....

The end is near....

HOLLA!!!!!

Originally posted by solargirl

disco_ball_md_clr.gif

SNTFIVR.JPG

Im sorry i couldnt resist...Im a bad girl..

I deserve to be punished:spank:

ouch!!!! yep, you went there!!!! what she meant was see ya at metro fri!!! it's the flyer they have for this special party they are having!!!

maria, what did i tell you about showing the flyer it was supposed to be a suprise!!!

look finger's now everybody is posting on your thread, see it onlt took a little digga in your life, now we are friends forever fingers.............PM shortbus for any comps and guestlist's he's the man

Hello Dogkid.

I have no problem with homosexuals. A good friend of mine Terry has recently said that he was one, Now although i do not have a problem with your type i do now care to associate with them. Homos do not help reproduce and serve no real purpose they are basically vessles for aids. I just wanted to make you aware of this. I did not want you to perceive my "upper classiness" as being gay.

Are u fuckin kiddin me bro, what the hell are u talkin about. Listen to your sorry self, u're makin a mockery in the span of a 1/2 hour

When are u gettin transfered again back to no one gives a fuck ville???

:confused: :confused: DISCOS:laugh: :laugh:

first of all we do not use that word here in jerzy so take it out of your vocabulary no offense. do not listen to rod he's from new milford and they are all assholes so he can't help it:laugh:

welcome to the board though have fun!

Originally posted by ninadd

:confused: :confused: DISCOS:laugh: :laugh:

first of all we do not use that word here in jerzy so take it out of your vocabulary no offense. do not listen to rod he's from new milford and they are all assholes so he can't help it:laugh:

welcome to the board though have fun!

Thank you ninnad. No offense to you but the correct meaning of disco by Webster's is described as: Popular dance music, A night spot that is popular with strong repetitive bass rhythms.

It is ok though. I have a feeling New jersey will be changing allot now that i have arrived ;)

Hello Dogkid.

yetthhh Todd. i am flamiiiiiiing!!! make sure you come thee me in the vip room at metro tomorrow. vivacious and myself will give you your well detherved howdy doodle.