Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello Club Planet Member That Goes By The Name Hunnie81

Originally posted by hunnie818

Oh geez....

I can see we have another winner here :rolleyes:

I can tell im speaking to someone who does'nt have enough brain power to fuel a flea-mobile around the inside of a fruit loop!

Now listen up fruitcake, until you come up with a decent rebuttel GET OFF MY PLANET!

BiteOffBalls.jpg

But i would be so lonley without you paper cup.

Originally posted by fatfingers

I know how to deal with tramps like you. DO not let my warm exterior

fool you., I have scene Pimp specials on HBO (Hbo box office network) and i could control you. You ..You FAT RED HEADED SCAB! TLC Said it best would you like me to refresh your memory?

"I DON'T WANT KNOW SCRUBS, A SCRUB IS A GUY THAT GET NO LOVE FROM ME"

Think about that divas words and get back to me baby. I can not believe that you have caused me to get out of character. I hope this has taught you a lesson in life. Don't mess with VT!

TARA WHO THE HELL IS THIS TOOL???!! HE OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT UNDERSTAND YOU WERE JOKING!!!!!! HUNNIE YOU ARE THE HOTTEST CHICK ON HERE SO LET'S LOSE THIS DUMBASS!!!!!!!

;)

Originally posted by hunnie818

Oh geez....

I can see we have another winner here :rolleyes:

I can tell im speaking to someone who does'nt have enough brain power to fuel a flea-mobile around the inside of a fruit loop!

Now listen up fruitcake, until you come up with a decent rebuttel GET OFF MY PLANET!

BiteOffBalls.jpg

:eek::jawdrop::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by fatfingers

I know how to deal with tramps like you. DO not let my warm exterior

fool you., I have scene Pimp specials on HBO (Hbo box office network) and i could control you. You ..You FAT RED HEADED SCAB! TLC Said it best would you like me to refresh your memory?

"I DON'T WANT KNOW SCRUBS, A SCRUB IS A GUY THAT GET NO LOVE FROM ME"

Think about that divas words and get back to me baby. I can not believe that you have caused me to get out of character. I hope this has taught you a lesson in life. Don't mess with VT!

We need someone on CP to screen these newbies, and get rid of half of them (at least). I an't believe it, everyday there seems to be some real winners on here:eek:

Originally posted by bobydigital

wow...bad ass ur up...im surprised man....i can barely stand right now....im walking all crooked and shitt bro....dont ever call me on a Thursday night again....EVER!!!! :mad:

Ugh....I'm with you...I just wanna crawl into a hole and hibernate :blown: