Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cyberia friday..Anyone going?

girly

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

How was the turn out last Friday for Dj Escape?

I swung by there on the way home, pulled in the lot, and didn't even hear the music pounding that loud; it was around 1 or so.

i read on the other board that it hasn't been that crowded because of Mirage.. I think i heard last week was one of those times.

Originally posted by girly

i read on the other board that it hasn't been that crowded because of Mirage.. I think i heard last week was one of those times.

It's the same people that own Mirage and Cyberia! So to them money is money!

The Crowd has been falling off lately! Ive been their at like 1:30-2am and the place was starting to empty out! That was on the nite they had Denny Tsettos! Lets see how they do this week 4 Johnny Vicious! I hope for Jason Ojeda's sake that he does become friday resident at Exit!

Originally posted by girly

I know its just to bad I like Cyberia better then Mirage.. who else is going tonight? anyone?

I'll be there to show support and agree.......I like Cyberia better as well. Mirage is all about the atmosphere and the scene....Cyberia is a HOUSE party with better music. I'd hate to see it go under.......it was always a cool local spot to get your dance on if you didn't feel like trecking to the city.....or of course a pre-game spot.:cool: