Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sad girl from Cali

ivory

Originally posted by scaredgirl

I think i can give a very good and important oppinion about this subject scince im not american , i dont live in NY and i know USA very good....

i been in NY and is one of the must great cities , u have lots of things to do , very international , THE GREATEST RESTAURANT

I EVER SAW mmmmmmmmmmm the smallest ones and cosy the better the taste ...

i know is very hard to live there and people is very cold but is normal for big cities because people is affraid of people ...

if u want to talk about dirtiness come to mexico city , if u want to see a poluted city come to mexico city , if u want to see , crim , kiddnaps , corruption etc.. COME TO MEXICO CITY we are on the record guinnes book for : THE MUST POLUTED CITY IN THE WORLD AND THE MUST CROWDED CITY IN THE WORLD ...

mexico is a beautifful city with so many things to do as , NY and London but people made this city terrible it got so crowded; people coming around the world to live there thinking they have an oportunity and then crime start to rise etc...

did u know mexico goverment call GULLIANI to help them fix mexico city ? well it is true he is now over there teaching them how to fight crime ... anyway every contry , every city has good point and bad points...

remember is not the city or where u live who will make u happy that is IN U just U !!!!!!!...

.......and that aint all, (and I'm not making this up) Mariachi bands in Mexico are hired for baptisms, weddings, funerals etc,..whereas in America they are used to embarrass friends and loved ones. :laugh2::laugh2: