Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Tonight* (12.13.02) Larcata Lounge in Parsippany!

If you havent been there yet, then come by tonight.

great looking crowd, and great music, thanks to justin!

but come early to avoid the long line!!!!!!!! :party:

LARCATA LOUNGE FRIDAY'S

Music By:

Nick Sabilia (china club)

& Justin Higgins

21+ w/Proper ID!

Dress to Impress! :eek:

Doors open @ 10, But get there early to avoid the line!

Bottle Services &

VIP Tables Available!

larcata lounge

directions: take rt 46 west to north beverweick rd (in parsippany).

At The light make a Right. Larcata Lounge is a mile down on the Left.

watch out for our monthly dj: Denny Tsettos! :bounce:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Come early because you can only fit 25 people in there.... That place is going nowhere

very funny, packed out it fits 550. the place is beautiful... dont hate! plus the place is packed every friday.. with a 23+ mature crowd, not a kiddy 18+ fake id crowd.

by the way, from what i heard, jake got fired because of the tsettos BS. But im not exactly sure.

tsettos is there once a month. know the facts.. peace

jerry c.

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

very funny, packed out it fits 550. the place is beautiful... dont hate! plus the place is packed every friday.. with a 23+ mature crowd, not a kiddy 18+ fake id crowd.

by the way, from what i heard, jake got fired because of the tsettos BS. But im not exactly sure.

tsettos is there once a month. know the facts.. peace

jerry c.

Believe me your sources are worng I highly doubt Denny will ever step foot in there... and what is a kiddy crowd are you implying I go to kiddie crowds....

Originally posted by vip-tech

SO THEN PLEASE TELL US!!!

WHEN WILL DENNY BE THERE???

YOU MUST HAVE HIM BOOKED? WHATS THE DATE?

this is my first week promoting larcata, i dont know the exact date denny will be spinning. once i do find out, ill let u know.

i do know that he does monthly spots at larcata. i wouldnt write it just to get a few more people there..:D peace

La Carta hold 550????

what a laugh.

they have a restaraunt fire code capacity rating which is totally different than a nightclub capacity rating to account for tables and the othe bullshit that takes up floor space.

so if they even have fire sprinklers in the building the max is 200.

not that you would even understand what a square foot to patron ratio is..........and by the way first offense for over capacity in parsippany is $5000 and reported to division of alcoholic beverage control in trenton as a non flagrant violation.

oh wait , the same guy who is saying the capacity is 550 is the one giving out free drinks to ladies at the steakhouse wanna be club in wayne on wednesday.

call (609) 984-2830 and ask if your open bar is legal. Better yet i think i will do it for you.

oh gezzz.. another perfectly fine thread turned into drama!

& to mr. puppet, larcata packed out at 500 the first few nights, thats when the problems started with the fire marshal and all, but now everything is fine.

infact the past few night have been of the hook.. and honestly, i really not care about your small talk BS about club size and square foot non sense ..like seriosly who really cares?? i think that if a club is packed with a good looking crowd, that its a good thing.. dont you?? im done here... peace

oh gezzz.. another perfectly fine thread turned into drama!

& to mr. puppet, larcata packed out at 500 the first few nights, thats when the problems started with the fire marshal and all, but now everything is fine.

infact the past few night have been of the hook.. and honestly, i really not care about your small talk BS about club size and square foot non sense ..like seriosly who really cares?? i think that if a club is packed with a good looking crowd, that its a good thing.. dont you?? im done here... peace

I care Loungeboy, but then again, I'm in this business in a legitimate capacity, not week to week like the promoters of Larcata will most definetely be. BTW, there is an Applebees opening on Rt. 10 In Florham Park, better get on it

"Promotin' Good In The Neighborhood"

and honestly, i really not care about your small talk BS about club size and square foot non sense ..like seriosly who really cares?? i think that if a club is packed with a good looking crowd, that its a good thing.. dont you?? im done here... peace

Remeber the Happy Land Social Club Club fire in NY that killed 87 people. Keep packin' them in! VIP Tech, why diont you get in on this action? Oh, sorry I forgot, you promote real clubs!