Marco V password @ Space : Even 4 our fav patron Saleen

biznation00

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

so the saleen is allowed back into space on fridays? Tell your boy marcus, to come on here, say he fucked up, and i'll do the same.

Butt we all know LP and the space managment leave you and oscar out there to defend their mistakes.

nice password by the way:laugh:

oh and none of my requested djs have played space. They are only better and would only cost 1/20 of the price...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by steffy27

"Confusion" = Marco V's latest release

Thanks for the update Dekan Jr.

I was applying to what happened last week:blown:

Originally posted by saleen351

Thanks for the update Dekan Jr.

I was applying to what happened last week:blown:

Um yes I know, thanks captain obvious, it was just info, not an insult. Thanks for reminding me what a dick you are, not that I had really forgotten.

Guest saleen351

Um yes I know, thanks captain obvious, it was just info, not an insult. Thanks for reminding me what a dick you are, not that I had really forgotten.

Yup you got me, i've always been a dick to you....:rolleyes:

Yes I can see how you think Saleen is a dick.

BUT

YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT I HAVE EVER MEET FROM CP THAT WAS TOTALLY COLD, UNFRIENDLY AND SORRY TO SAY A REAL BITCH

I know I was completely wasted last fri. night and actually don’t remember much. One of my memories that I did remember was meeting you.

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thehog

BUT

YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT I HAVE EVER MEET FROM CP THAT WAS TOTALLY COLD, UNFRIENDLY AND SORRY TO SAY A REAL BITCH

I know I was completely wasted last fri. night and actually don’t remember much. One of my memories that I did remember was meeting you.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

yes she is cold and unfriendly, but she has no obligation to anyone, but every person i've ever met from here was really nice and friendly, except her.. she's a cold broad...

BUT

:nono:as a friend of Steffy 's I will tell you, she is one of the sweetest, and most genuine people I have met. if you two don’t seem to mesh well, perhaps there is a reason.:idea:;)

BUT

WHOA first of all you all need to sut the hell up

Steff happens to be a VERY good friend of mine and obviously you just like talkin shit notallthere and saleen

I have never seen a positive post come out of your mouth saleen and i can only think that your life must be so unhappy that you must bring everyone else down.

Steff is one of the nicest people i have ever met and you are out of line

FURTHERMORE, i met some of you at sapce last friday (thehog etc) and u guys were so drunk you couldn't even see straight.

Maybe steff didn't talk to you b/c all you were doing was walking around poking everyone and fallin down...lookin like fools

Maybe before you talk about someone else you might want to take a look in the mirror

I have never seen steff be rude to anyone without cause...just something to think about...

Originally posted by flyingfestoon

FURTHERMORE, i met some of you at sapce last friday (thehog etc) and u guys were so drunk you couldn't even see straight.

Maybe steff didn't talk to you b/c all you were doing was walking around poking everyone and fallin down...lookin like fools

Maybe before you talk about someone else you might want to take a look in the mirror

I have never seen steff be rude to anyone without cause...just something to think about...

I know that I did not poke anyone:confused:

WTF just because someone is drunk they can't be treated friendly:confused:

Sorry if being drunk in a club offends you or any one else.

You don't know me and I have never done or said any thing bad about you or any one else on this board.

Not to beat the subject in the ground but I tried to talk (not hitting on her just to say hi) to steffy a few times when I was completely sober and it was the same cold shoulder.

I know that I did not poke anyone:confused:

WTF just because someone is drunk they can't be treated friendly:confused:

Sorry if being drunk in a club offends you or any one else.

You don't know me and I have never done or said any thing bad about you or any one else on this board.

Not to beat the subject in the ground but I tried to talk (not hitting on her just to say hi) to steffy a few times when I was completely sober and it was the same cold shoulder.

Not saying anything wrong w/being drunk in a club many times guilty of that myself...just trying to offer up an observation on why u maybe got that impression from steff.

As for the not saying anything bad about anyone didn't you just call steff a cold bitch????

Quote:BUT

YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT I HAVE EVER MEET FROM CP THAT WAS TOTALLY COLD, UNFRIENDLY AND SORRY TO SAY A REAL BITCH [ENDQUOTE]

Some ppl aren't openly friendly to ppl when they first meet them...takes time to get to know ppl... shouldn't make immediate judgments @people.

Originally posted by meli2444

HEY STANGER! ARE YOU COMING OUT FOR EDGAR V NEXT SATURDAY? :tongue:;)

I'm still out of commission until next week b/c of Finals, but I'll be ready to party 'danny howells' style by next Saturday. Where's Edgar spinnin? Isn't Deep Dish that same night???? Like I said I'm down for anything, have Jesse give me a call. :D

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm still out of commission until next week b/c of Finals, but I'll be ready to party 'danny howells' style by next Saturday. Where's Edgar spinnin? Isn't Deep Dish that same night???? Like I said I'm down for anything, have Jesse give me a call. :D

EDGAR V IS GOING TO BE AT MERCURY LOUNGE. DEFINITELY GOING TO CHECK HIM OUT. THEN I'M HOPING THAT SOMEONE (HINT HINT) WILL WANT TO SHOOT OVER TO SPACE FOR DEEP DISH. :D

I'LL TELL JESSE TO CALL YOU. :tongue:

I think this is all kinda funny, but maybe it'll get Marco some more attention since this thread was about him spinning in the first place (and I do take some blame for the highjacking) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, thanx to those who know me and to those who dont ur entitled to ur opinion, but you definetly speak too soon....:confused: