Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Tonight! Whos Going?wht Will Your First Drink Be?

Nobody is going to Metro tonight!!

Didn't you hear ,that badass kid is doing the door at RS, so I guess that be the hot spot and mark your calender, two saturdays from now he will be doing the door at Club Cherrie, supposely the next Tempts. Badass is the new premier Jersey door guy. Badass how much fun is outside in the cold?

Originally posted by tempkid

Didn't you hear ,that badass kid is doing the door at RS, so I guess that be the hot spot and mark your calender, two saturdays from now he will be doing the door at Club Cherrie, supposely the next Tempts. Badass is the new premier Jersey door guy. Badass how much fun is outside in the cold?

Your crazy everyone i know is going

Originally posted by tempkid

it sucks in the cold but money $$$ is what makes me do it I took a year off doing the door to party but back in the swing again.... hey Tempkid Vinyl is blocks away

Originally posted by notallthere

Your crazy everyone i know is going

Yea, but once word gets out BADASS is doing door at RS, everybody and there mothers will be at RS.

Who cares about the dj/Bartenders/peformances

It's all about Badass at the door!!!!!!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

it sucks in the cold but money $$$ is what makes me do it I took a year off doing the door to party but back in the swing again.... hey Tempkid Vinyl is blocks away

I'll have a room tonight at the Ramada if you want to swing by and hang out for afterhours with Charlie and the crew.

Call me later.

Originally posted by chuletta

I WILL BE THERE WITH MY CHICKENS

JPDD

HUNNIE

AND MEE ----

WATCH OUT - ITS THE DOUBLE DD TEAM!!

AND THATS ALOTTA BOOBIGE!!:love:

OH DAMN IM UNDER THE NAME

CHULETTA!! :mad:

THIS IS ZEE:hat:

lmao :laugh:

Hmmmmm ....thats DD to the 3rd power!!!!!

uh oh...6 giant hooters running around on a mission...things are gonna get scary!!! :eek:

Originally posted by dani672

the only thing i will be drunk off tonight is dayquil.. i am still going to go to metro but i don't think i can drink

Fuck that Dani,

You sure can. I have drank a few times on dayquil. It is really great. Becuase you can have two drinks and be goooooooooooone