Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Whats The Deal With This Fight At Metro Tonight?

Originally posted by notallthere

I was reading the drama board. I have a tazor can i get n on the action?

serously.

COME ON BRO, YOU KNOW THE DEAL!!! IT'S GONNA BE TWO GROUP OF GUY FRIENDS STAIRING AND TALKING TRASH, THOUGH WE'LL JUST HAVE OUR BACKS TURNED HAVING A GOOD TIME W/ ALL YOU PUNK ASSES............................BUT NOTHINGS GONNA HAPPEN BRO!!! ESPECIALLY AT METRO!!!! I GOT MUCH RESPECT FOR RICHIE, PETEY, AND GEORGE FOR SOMETHING STUPID TO HAPPEN......................IF HE SHOWS, I'LL BUY EM A SHOT AND SEND HIM ON HIS WAY TO MEET FATFINGERS BY THE DUMPSTERS YA KNOW..................................

Originally posted by roddigga

COME ON BRO, YOU KNOW THE DEAL!!! IT'S GONNA BE TWO GROUP OF GUY FRIENDS STAIRING AND TALKING TRASH, THOUGH WE'LL JUST HAVE OUR BACKS TURNED HAVING A GOOD TIME W/ ALL YOU PUNK ASSES............................BUT NOTHINGS GONNA HAPPEN BRO!!! ESPECIALLY AT METRO!!!! I GOT MUCH RESPECT FOR RICHIE, PETEY, AND GEORGE FOR SOMETHING STUPID TO HAPPEN......................IF HE SHOWS, I'LL BUY EM A SHOT AND SEND HIM ON HIS WAY TO MEET FATFINGERS BY THE DUMPSTERS YA KNOW..................................

LOl i know. Besides if i was going to fight i wouldent bring my tazor i would be the first to be arrested.

Lets by him some beers.....

...and break them over his head

I doubt it will escalate to a fight....

a few reasons....

a) this kid has never met me, has no clue who I am....

2) he does not have enough money to BUY nuff boyz to back him

c) he has already tucked his tail and showed his yellow spine once before @ SF

and to conclude.....

I WILL NOT DISRESPECT MY FRIENDS, THE HO HO HOTTIES, OWNERS AND RICHIE JUST TO PROVE TO PROVE TO THIS KID WHAT HE REALLY IS....

I will buy him a shot and let him lick the sole of my diezel's, just to show him what a guy I am...

LOl i know. Besides if i was going to fight i wouldent bring my tazor i would be the first to be arrested.

Lets by him some beers.....

...and break them over his head

bro, wanna hear a funny story, my roomate from college had a tazor, real sick bastard, marine/football coach now.........anyway we would whip out his 10000000000 decibal tazor when we were fuked up and tazor the shit out of each other...............................hurt like hell bro, one time i was dj'ing a party and my roomate thaught it would be funny if he tazored the shit out of me while i was spinning, ran that bitch down the side of my arm, but i kept strong and kept the music going................see ya tonight fuker and bring fatfingers w/ ya i wanna order him a tall glass of "shut the hell up" HOLLLLA AT ME KID!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

bro, wanna hear a funny story, my roomate from college had a tazor, real sick bastard, marine/football coach now.........anyway we would whip out his 10000000000 decibal tazor when we were fuked up and tazor the shit out of each other...............................hurt like hell bro, one time i was dj'ing a party and my roomate thaught it would be funny if he tazored the shit out of me while i was spinning, ran that bitch down the side of my arm, but i kept strong and kept the music going................see ya tonight fuker and bring fatfingers w/ ya i wanna order him a tall glass of "shut the hell up" HOLLLLA AT ME KID!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds like my kind of guys.. Thats som jack ass shit rite there very funny:D

I was reading the drama board. I have a tazor can i get n on the action?

serously.

AND ALSO, SINCE I KNOW EVERYONE AND THERE MUTHAS ARE DYING TO KNOW, WHAT GOES ON, ON MY DELL COMP, STAYES ON MY COMP, IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES PEOPLE......YOU'LL SEE ME, THE BUS, AND DEIZEL AND OUR CREW ARE THE COOLEST MO FO'S YOU'VE EVA SEEN AND THE LAST THING WE DO IS BRAWL...........YES WE GO TO THE GYM, DRINK PROTEIN SHAKES AND GRUNT LIKE RABBID DOGS AND ARE COMPLETE DISASTERS WHEN THE LIGHTS TURN ON......BUT TRUST ME THOSE WHO KNOW US, KNOW WE PARTY LIKE ROCK STARS AND ARE BOYS W/ EVERYBODY, BUT YOU TAKE IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL AND BRING THIS SHIT TO THE CLUB MR.MIKEY THEN IT'S ON!!!!!! TILL THEN SHOTS ARE ALL ON XJ8MIKE!!!!!!! FOR BEING THIS WEEKS A$$HOLE!!!!!

Originally posted by perns2002

so you don't like Union.............?

WHy not?? its kinda close to my town.

YEAH BUT I GREW UP IN BELMAR SO I KNOW EVERYONE - I COULD WALK OUTSIDE TO THE BEACH OR JUST DRIVE ON OCEAN AVENUE..:(

UNION??

YOU GOTTA DRIVE EVERYWHERE BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING CLOSE - TRAFFIC SUCKS

Listen..There will be NO fighting at Metro tonight..you hereme boyz!

Shrtbus..your hanging with me..stand behind me all night I got your back!

Im going to the gym right now to pump my muscles up...

Seriously lets just have a good time..

I hate stupid fights.

Let me tell you a quick story..

My freind mark from high school use to go to clubs all the time.

all of us use to go out to the same clubs back then..we were like 21 or 22 I guess.He was a really sweet guy..wouldnt hurt a hair on anyones head.

Anyway..my friend comes out of the club to find that his friend is having word with some other guy...so the nice guy that he is..tries to break it up..so my friend grabs his freind pushes him back and has his back turned to the other guy..well the other guy pulls out a knife..stabs my friend mark in the back..he turns around..he stabs him one more time in the heart..

he falls to the ground and dies ..out side the club...

his other friend goes after the guy and gets stabbed in the neck..

he almost dies..but does not.

When I talked to him he says..All i could think about after he got stabbed in the neck was that he was laying there and gonna die in the middle of the steet away from his family..and how hurt they were going to be.

SO PLEASE>>I BEG YOU ..I hate when people fight over stupid stuff that does not really matter..thats why I never get mad at anyones rude comments..because it really does not matter in the end.

Originally posted by solargirl

Listen..There will be NO fighting at Metro tonight..you hereme boyz!

Shrtbus..your hanging with me..stand behind me all night I got your back!

Im going to the gym right now to pump my muscles up...

Seriously lets just have a good time..

I hate stupid fights.

Let me tell you a quick story..

My freind mark from high school use to go to clubs all the time.

all of us use to go out to the same clubs back then..we were like 21 or 22 I guess.He was a really sweet guy..wouldnt hurt a hair on anyones head.

Anyway..my friend comes out of the club to find that his friend is having word with some other guy...so the nice guy that he is..tries to break it up..so my friend grabs his freind pushes him back and has his back turned to the other guy..well the other guy pulls out a knife..stabs my friend mark in the back..he turns around..he stabs him one more time in the heart..

he falls to the ground and dies ..out side the club...

his other friend goes after the guy and gets stabbed in the neck..

he almost dies..but does not.

When I talked to him he says..All i could think about after he got stabbed in the neck was that he was laying there and gonna die in the middle of the steet away from his family..and how hurt they were going to be.

SO PLEASE>>I BEG YOU ..I hate when people fight over stupid stuff that does not really matter..thats why I never get mad at anyones rude comments..because it really does not matter in the end.

YOUR GOING TO METRO?!?!?!?, OH HOLLLAAAAA, MY FREIND DEE TOLD ME TO TELL YA HELLO (BARTENDER FROM MERGE)

MARIA, MARIA, MARIA, YOU KNOW NOTHINGS GONNA HAPPEN, ME AND THE BUS ARE THE SWEATEST GENTLE GIANTS YA KNOW, W/ THE EXCEPTION OF THAT MONSTER OF A HUMAN MARK...............I'LL BE HIDING BEHIND HIM!!!!!!!!! SEE YA TONIGHT AND DON'T WRITE STORIES LIKE THAT, I GET ALL TEARY EYED, SERIOUSLY................