Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Whats The Deal With This Fight At Metro Tonight?

Originally posted by solargirl

Listen..There will be NO fighting at Metro tonight..you hereme boyz!

Shrtbus..your hanging with me..stand behind me all night I got your back!

Im going to the gym right now to pump my muscles up...

Seriously lets just have a good time..

I hate stupid fights.

Let me tell you a quick story..

My freind mark from high school use to go to clubs all the time.

all of us use to go out to the same clubs back then..we were like 21 or 22 I guess.He was a really sweet guy..wouldnt hurt a hair on anyones head.

Anyway..my friend comes out of the club to find that his friend is having word with some other guy...so the nice guy that he is..tries to break it up..so my friend grabs his freind pushes him back and has his back turned to the other guy..well the other guy pulls out a knife..stabs my friend mark in the back..he turns around..he stabs him one more time in the heart..

he falls to the ground and dies ..out side the club...

his other friend goes after the guy and gets stabbed in the neck..

he almost dies..but does not.

When I talked to him he says..All i could think about after he got stabbed in the neck was that he was laying there and gonna die in the middle of the steet away from his family..and how hurt they were going to be.

SO PLEASE>>I BEG YOU ..I hate when people fight over stupid stuff that does not really matter..thats why I never get mad at anyones rude comments..because it really does not matter in the end.

Ohh My........... we had that happen to our clan also, but thank god he didn't die............ LIFE......... So precious people.

Sorry i had to tell my sad storie..But I needed to snap you fighters into reality..Fighting is stupid.

My poor friend mark will never be able to do anything ever again..because of one stupid fight...

ok thats all i dont want to depress anyone..I just dont want any of my CP freinds to get hurt:heart: :kiss2:

Sup Maria....

I have to apologize for making you concerned....

I know we have only hung out one time....

But my friends on the board here will back me up when I say I am the most calm, layed back individual meathead you will ever meet... lol...

This guy would literally have to smack me in the face... twice with a two by for just to get a rise out of me... even then it would be questionable.....

I run the family business, and have a lot of finanacial responsibilities... way too much to lose over some silly argument or beef this kid has.....

Also... being single... I am still out to have fun with my boyz and some day meet the future Mrs Bus... all of which gets flushed when we start fighting like cavemen.....

You have my word as a gentleman that I will be a goot boy tonight.....

Holla!!!!!!!!!

I do like your spunk though... hittin the weights and pumpin up for tonight....

I will do the same....

lol...

Originally posted by solargirl

Listen..There will be NO fighting at Metro tonight..you hereme boyz!

Shrtbus..your hanging with me..stand behind me all night I got your back!

Im going to the gym right now to pump my muscles up...

Seriously lets just have a good time..

I hate stupid fights.

Let me tell you a quick story..

My freind mark from high school use to go to clubs all the time.

all of us use to go out to the same clubs back then..we were like 21 or 22 I guess.He was a really sweet guy..wouldnt hurt a hair on anyones head.

Anyway..my friend comes out of the club to find that his friend is having word with some other guy...so the nice guy that he is..tries to break it up..so my friend grabs his freind pushes him back and has his back turned to the other guy..well the other guy pulls out a knife..stabs my friend mark in the back..he turns around..he stabs him one more time in the heart..

he falls to the ground and dies ..out side the club...

his other friend goes after the guy and gets stabbed in the neck..

he almost dies..but does not.

When I talked to him he says..All i could think about after he got stabbed in the neck was that he was laying there and gonna die in the middle of the steet away from his family..and how hurt they were going to be.

SO PLEASE>>I BEG YOU ..I hate when people fight over stupid stuff that does not really matter..thats why I never get mad at anyones rude comments..because it really does not matter in the end.

Thats a crazy story and it's very sad. But you cant let a stabbing scare you from a fight. Some fights are good ol fashion beatup fights and not dirty.

The last fight I was in was not too long ago....

Thank god the opposing meatheads were all thumbs and had no idea what they were doin....

XS will never be the same... lmao!!!

No fun at all....

No clue what even started it... everything was fine one minute, next I am dragging some guy out the front door after her suckad my buddy from behind.....

before that it was back in the frat dayz at college......

I dont miss it at all.....

Now I just watch Natural Born Killers and American History X to fill the bloodlust.....

holla!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Thank god the opposing meatheads were all thumbs and had no idea what they were doin....

No fun at all....

No clue what even started it... everything was fine one minute, next I am dragging some guy out the front door after her suckad my buddy from behind.....

Now I just watch Natural Born Killers and American History X to fill the bloodlust.....

holla!!!!!!!

yeah true i am all talk anyway. But when the shit goes down ....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

No fun at all....

holla!!!!!!!

ME TOO IT HAS BEEN A WHILE:

WE WERE AT MCDONALDS AND I ALREADY HAD A THREE OF THE FOUR COLLECTOR ADDITION "RONALD MCDONALD HOLIDAY PLATES" IT TOOK ME A WHOLE MONTH OF MCDONALDS TO FINALLY GET THREE. SO I HEARD THEY WERE FINALLY GONNA START INCLUDING THE 4TH PLATE IN THERE HAPPY MEALS!!!

I WENT TO MCDONALDS W/ DONDEIZEL AND HE KNEW HOW MUCH IT MEANT FOR ME TO HAVE ALL 4 PLATES.......AS IT WAS MY TURN TO ORDER HE JUMPED IN FRONT OF ME AND STOLE THE LAST PLATE!!!!

AS TEARS RAN DOWN MY EYE I GRABBED DEISEL AND YELLED AND CALLED HIM NAMES..................IT BROKE OUT IN A HUGE BRAWL BETWEEN THE TWO OF US, WHICH ENDED W/ ME GETTING THE PLATE.................TILL TODAY THE SET OF 4 "RONALD MCDONALD HOLIDAY PLATES" STILL SIT ON A SHELF ABOVE MY BED

HOLLLAAAA!!!

Everyone that goes tonite and hasnt met any of us is going to realize that we are mad cool and dont look for trouble.......except for the bus.....nah he is mad chill also until provoked into his alter ego of a ravishing beast..........as far as the roddigga and mcdonalds.........no comment......but he did walk away with a VIP card!!!! SLOB!!!!!.......see all u fools tonite

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Everyone that goes tonite and hasnt met any of us is going to realize that we are mad cool and dont look for trouble.......except for the bus.....nah he is mad chill also until provoked into his alter ego of a ravishing beast..........as far as the roddigga and mcdonalds.........no comment......but he did walk away with a VIP card!!!! SLOB!!!!!.......see all u fools tonite

Yeah man its all good, I was going to pummle this kid from the ny board. We ended up having drinks laughing all night lol go figure. I guess you just feel to stupid to fight from somthing that happend on a fucken computer screen lol.

Originally posted by notallthere

LOL you remember that shit man? She missed me like three times!!! I fucken bullshit

it was semi comical.

i was sitting there and you were like damn i dont seem my drink. then you started getting pissed. i swore you were gonna slap her. i could see it in your eyes. then just before you could do anything she whips a beer out of her pocket.

stop by on a sun night i got you for a few drinks