Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vixenfoxxy

My Informal GOING AWAY party is...

Tonight!

For those of you that don't know, I'm moving back to NY on Thursday and thereafter will be moving to Italy in February, so this is my last weekend in DC for a long time. :(

My friends and I are getting together tonight as an informal going away party at 1223, and if any of you can make it out tonight I'd love to see you all before I go! Let me know if any of you can come out and party and I'll add you to my party list :) RSVP here :tongue:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Tonight!

For those of you that don't know, I'm moving back to NY on Thursday and thereafter will be moving to Italy in February, so this is my last weekend in DC for a long time. :(

My friends and I are getting together tonight as an informal going away party at 1223, and if any of you can make it out tonight I'd love to see you all before I go! Let me know if any of you can come out and party and I'll add you to my party list :) RSVP here :tongue:

:type:

OK this just in - I'll also be at 5 for Dmitri on Saturday night I THINK - if I get some studying done on Saturday & today.

Buster - I decided to move to Italy after you didn't call me back last night :cry: JK but I still want to be in on all the stuff we discussed - if you want a remote agent hehe, I'll be your international management corp :tongue: I'll be going there for 5 months to study abroad and hopefully I'll get to DJ around Europe and the UK a little bit too.

OK anyway, back to the topic at hand....

Eggsmack, I want to see your ass there!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OK this just in - I'll also be at 5 for Dmitri on Saturday night I THINK - if I get some studying done on Saturday & today.

Buster - I decided to move to Italy after you didn't call me back last night :cry: JK but I still want to be in on all the stuff we discussed - if you want a remote agent hehe, I'll be your international management corp :tongue: I'll be going there for 5 months to study abroad and hopefully I'll get to DJ around Europe and the UK a little bit too.

OK anyway, back to the topic at hand....

Eggsmack, I want to see your ass there!

Ok now the truth why your going there, remember what you told me?

WOW Eggmock just might get lucky

vixen:hump: eggy