Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO'S READY * BIGGEST RETRO -fcukin- METRO EVER*TONIGHT

ml2k1

I am soooooooooooooo fuckin amped up for tonight.We had over 150 phone calls yesterday for tonight retrometro.ITS GONNA BE SICK. And it looks like the whole CP family, along with the metro llounge family will be DEEP. GET READY GUYS! Remember you will be entering at the 2nd entrance (like on thanksgiving eve) and both the ball room and the main room will be RICHIE RYDELL playing RETROMETRO. And i know everyone says arrive early to "beat the line", but, seriously, get there as early as you can, because the door is gonna be swamped, and i dont want any of you guys to have any problems at the door. If you get there early, we have our AFTERWORK happy hour going on ,so, SEE EVERYONE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

You been hanging around me to much will all this FUCKING talking.

Are you saying that we are allowed to enter the club through the Ramada becasue I think I'm getting a room ,it would be eaiser for me to enter that way and if so, will the guestlist work through that entrance?

Like roddogga would say, HOLLA back

Originally posted by tempkid

You been hanging around me to much will all this FUCKING talking.

Are you saying that we are allowed to enter the club through the Ramada becasue I think I'm getting a room ,it would be eaiser for me to enter that way and if so, will the guestlist work through that entrance?

Like roddogga would say, HOLLA back

THE HOLLA IS CONTAGIOUS ISN'T IT!!!!

HOLLLAAAA AT ME, MR.IMAD.............

AND TO MY ROOMY DANI, YA ALSO GET A HOLLAAAA

IT'S SO ANNOYING I KNOW, I LUV IT!!!!!

Originally posted by ml2k1

I am soooooooooooooo fuckin amped up for tonight.We had over 150 phone calls yesterday for tonight retrometro.ITS GONNA BE SICK. And it looks like the whole CP family, along with the metro llounge family will be DEEP. GET READY GUYS! Remember you will be entering at the 2nd entrance (like on thanksgiving eve) and both the ball room and the main room will be RICHIE RYDELL playing RETROMETRO. And i know everyone says arrive early to "beat the line", but, seriously, get there as early as you can, because the door is gonna be swamped, and i dont want any of you guys to have any problems at the door. If you get there early, we have our AFTERWORK happy hour going on ,so, SEE EVERYONE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

DAMN GEORGE IF I WERE TO SHOW UP FOR AFTERWORK - I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT FOR TONITE.....I WOULD NEED ONE OF YOUR ROOMS IN THE HOTEL :confused:

:idea:

I'LL BE ON MY WAY :laugh:

[uOTE]Originally posted by ml2k1