Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opening Night of "Progress" in Century City

frozn

Next Wednesday September 6 is the Grand Opening of "Progress" at the Cave (9911 Pico at Roxbury) in Century City. This is a weekly event that will feature the best talent trance and house has to offer.

The Night will feature resident DJ Adam Rush (Dark 12 Entertainment) spinning progressive energy trance and rotating weekly DJs like Haktan O'Nal, J-ON-E and other special guests in the main room.

In room 2, turning out deep house, uplifting house and NY-style house is johnnyA and weekly guests.

Cover is $10 at the door, free before 10:30. 21 to drink, 18 to party.

We are sad to announce that the opening night for Progress has been backed up 2 weeks to September 20.

We want the night to go off 110% and feel that this change will make for a more extraordinary night. Thanks for ClubPlanet and Dlish and Herbalist for the props. We hope to see all of you there on the 20th.

Progress featuring DJ ADAM RUSH and LA's premier DJs will open 9/20. Come out and feel the progress!

Too bad we'll all have to wait.

Anywayz. I thought I had been to the cave, pretty sure I have been, but I don't remember 2 rooms. . . . perhaps I wasn't cool enuff to get into the 2nd room when I was there or something. . . who knows, I'll have to checck it out and see for myself how its set up.

-rix

------------------

rix's homepage

Rix: It's funny you can't remember 2 rooms. When I was there for the first time, I didn't see the mirrored door that led to the second room either.

If you didn't know it was there you would walk right by it. When we throw our night there, you will defintiely notice it.

Frozen

Archived