Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Richter....

Originally posted by thehype

Can they please trade this guy already. He is always fuckin the Ranger's season. He is always injured. TRADE THE GUY ALEADY

LISTEN UP MR. SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS TIE WEARING DUDE!!

YOU BETTER COME UP EARLY TO METRO!!:D

OH AND WEAR A TIE PLEASE!!!:hat:

Can they please trade this guy already. He is always fuckin the Ranger's season. He is always injured. TRADE THE GUY ALEADY

he is one of the best if not the best goalie they ahve ever had.

The last coulpe yrs hes been hurt but he still got skills. I feel bad for him one of the guys who has a true passion for the game and always willing to work oiut his deal to stay with the only team he played for

hype....you know they got dunham right....dunham for rem murray, thomas kloucek and a draft pick.

the senators want to send alfredsson ( i think ) for samuelsson and barnaby

the sabres want petrovicky for satan

as for mike richter...he is officially retired...very sad thing

Originally posted by joeys24

with 3 hockey teams in the area....how did u end up as a penguins fan?:confused:

for the billionth time....it all goes back to the Norris Division...back in the day when the rangers/islanders/devils/penguins all played together. and all my feg friends were devils and ranger fans. i needed a team and a jersey to be different and all the teams pretty much sucked. islanders had pat lafontaine and mic vukota, rangers had bernie nicholls and darren tucock devils had i dont even know. penguins had lemieux,stevens,recchi,coffey and troy loney used to beat everyone up...so naturally i watched the penguins dominate for years and grew up loving it so i could laugh at all the losers who liked the rangers when they were terrrible...now they all pretty much suck again but at least the penguins are still exciting..when they're not hurt. and dont tell me you wouldnt LOVE to have Kovalev back...:laugh:rock: go penguins. and they had cool uniforms

Originally posted by pipdaddy

for the billionth time....it all goes back to the Norris Division...back in the day when the rangers/islanders/devils/penguins all played together. and all my feg friends were devils and ranger fans. i needed a team and a jersey to be different and all the teams pretty much sucked. islanders had pat lafontaine and mic vukota, rangers had bernie nicholls and darren tucock devils had i dont even know. penguins had lemieux,stevens,recchi,coffey and troy loney used to beat everyone up...so naturally i watched the penguins dominate for years and grew up loving it so i could laugh at all the losers who liked the rangers when they were terrrible...now they all pretty much suck again but at least the penguins are still exciting..when they're not hurt. and dont tell me you wouldnt LOVE to have Kovalev back...:laugh:rock: go penguins. and they had cool uniforms

A) it was the patrick division

B) you're a front runner

C) no i dont want kovalev back...anyone can be a superstar playing with lemieux...look at what nedved did when he was there

D)ok i would take kovalev back...kovalev for nedved straight up

E)it was the flyers not the penguins in that division

Originally posted by joeys24

A) it was the patrick division

B) you're a front runner

C) no i dont want kovalev back...anyone can be a superstar playing with lemieux...look at what nedved did when he was there

D)ok i would take kovalev back...kovalev for nedved straight up

E)it was the flyers not the penguins in that division

Joey joey joey :nonono: sometimes when you’re right….you’re wrong

A) they were definitely all in the same division (patrick)

B) mets, knicks, giants? Me a front runner? I know you were a mets fan from 86-90? Until the yankees suddenly got good. Just like the rest of the yankeefegs around here turned on the mets:finger:

C) and i like the metrostars and they suck :laugh:

D) kovalev for nedved. ok if you give me some beer and future considerations

Originally posted by pipdaddy

Joey joey joey :nonono: sometimes when you’re right….you’re wrong

A) they were definitely all in the same division (patrick)

penguins were in the adams division with the sabres, bruins, canadiens,whalers, and the nordiques

patrick division was the rangers devils islanders flyers and capitals

when they realigned the divisions and dropped the funny names.then penguins came into our division

yea man, he fuckin sux. You guys can call me a front runner all you want but i am a die hard red wing. Yzerman is the greatest jewish hockey player of all time, Shanahan is the best power foward in the league. I will admit that Federov is a bit of a cry baby, the guy loves to draw penalites. I was always liked when they had guys like Kocur, Primeau, Kozlov, Dino the Rapist and a bunch more players

Kovalev = the biggest Bust in NHL history

:laugh: are you serious? you only say that because you're a RANGERS fan..:laugh: sucks for you.

i would nominate the one and only Eric Lindros as the biggest bust in NHL history...wasnt he supposed to be better than gretzky and lemieux? :laugh: yea right

yea man, he fuckin sux. You guys can call me a front runner all you want but i am a die hard red wing. Yzerman is the greatest jewish hockey player of all time, Shanahan is the best power foward in the league. I will admit that Federov is a bit of a cry baby, the guy loves to draw penalites. I was always liked when they had guys like Kocur, Primeau, Kozlov, Dino the Rapist and a bunch more players

Next to Messier, Joey Kocur is my favorite player of all time. No one fucked with the Hammer! Wendal Clark too, anyone who can put the puck in the net and kick ass, thats my kind of player.

Long live the days of the Bruise Brothers in Detroit, Kocur and Probert.