Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Richter....

and after talkin hockey with the hype at retro/metro

1st off pipdaddy a f'in pens fan too...i started to like the pens in '83-84 when alot of my friends were ranger/islander fans.

went thru some lean years but it paid off with back to back cups.(still got'em on video..just imagine 66 with speed)....even though he can still dominate now....best skills EVER for a player...almost turning 40 and STILL HAS THE BEST HANDS OUT THERE. yeah he dosen't have the grit and cries a bit but would u rather have lindros(all hype from when he entered nhl)

when re-alignment 1st came in the pens went into the division with boston,buff,mon. for a year or 2 then when it realigned again went back to the old "patrick" division for rivalry purposes

sucks ass that the rangers,flyers and can include red wings and avs can spend loads of $$$$$$$ while we and buff and others fight for bankrupcy....but ya know what i fuckin laugh that the rangers got 2x's the payroll and prolly still won't finish ahead of the pens at the end of the season :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would have to say the worst trade the rangers made was

1. tony amonte

2. doug weight

3. sergei fucking zubov

4. i loved kovalev, but he just wasn't getting the job done in ny, however, i cannot stand nedved

5. and as much as i loved mike york, i think poti was an exceptional addition to the team, bc he has the same style play as leetch

good night mike richter...def. a good career

now let's get kariya

Originally posted by joegio

a lot of people said that about fleury too

fleury might not have the skills that kariya has, but please dont tell me you're comparing the 2.....fleury is a crazy mofo and will throw down with any goon in the league. kariya is a little bitch. he can score and skate, but he cant fight for himself or do half the shit fleury does...

Originally posted by joegio

a lot of people said that about fleury too

No way, for a little fucker Fluery plays bigger than Lindros does cuz Theo is not a pussy. I never doubted his ability in the Eastern Conf. Its a shame the Rangers gave up on him, although I could understand why.