Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rooftop pool party this weekend for those in LA

pikachu

Stephen aquarius is having a rooftop pool party on sunday - still unannounced...

i'll get the details

PERSONAL NOTE

* Another great week for party goers.

* If you are in Vegas, check out CRYSTAL METHOD performing live at "C2K" on

Tuesday, August 29th. Also, Club Rubber @ "Drinks" on Sunday, September

3rd.

* If you are interest in all age raves, check out Nocturnal Wonderland go to www.nocturnalwonderland.com . Great lineup: Paul Oakenfold, John Kelly,

Taylor, Sandra Collins , Christopher Lawrence.

* Those staying in town, start off at Cloud 9 on Friday, check out Giant on

Saturday and a pool party is the way to go on Sunday. For those of you who

personally know me, when you see me this weekend, remind me to tell you

about

the roof top pool party that I am going to be at on Sunday.

Will all those losers who will not be in Vegas raise your hand. frown.gif

Hey, I'm the only one with my hand up. This sucks frown.gif

At least, there are some cool things going on in town.

If you're into Drum'N'Bass Check out LTJ Bookem at the Palace for a Sat. day show. This guy is from England. They did a four CD set called the Progression Sessions. The most amazing stuff. Hip hop laced over jungle beats.

Pool Gloom party it may be, if the weather holds up like this. frown.gif

I'll raise my hand with ya. I'm one of the few not making the trek to Vegas. Hell, I've never even been and I was going to make this my first trip...but no cigar...I'll be here with ya. So Trinity, Stephen Aquarius is having a rooftop pool party??? I'll have to hit him up and see what's up...I don't know about his crowd though...kind of guidoish from what I saw at Club Endeavor.

I probably got it, but I can't read it while I'm at work. For security reasons, they shut us down so we can't check our private email accounts from here...I'll get it when I get home from work and reply to whatever you asked.

Man, I've felt like crap all day today. Trying to raise the energy level for tonight and the weekend.

I realized now why I don't do the Tues, Wed., Thurs., Fri., Sat., thing. I'm only 2/5 of the way there and I'm a walking corpse confused.gif

D-Man, I Look forward to another fun evening tonight at Sunset Room. I ended up there, like I said, for dinner last night, then went to Sky Bar for some cocktails. Pretty cool vibe for a Wed. night.

Plus, it was captain herbalist and three beautiful women. biggrin.gif Cannot complain too much about that.

Archived