Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help..

ravahstar

What do you do when your totally in love with somebody and they begin to tell you they need space? Tell you to do what you have to do for you and they'll do what they have to do for them. But your used to spending practically every day together and nothing else mattered to you but him. My bf is telling me this now and saying he dosen't want to break up, but we need our space and usually if I was gunna go out without him he'd ask where I was going who with what I was doing now he dosen't even care. I feel like he's losing interest and I'm feeling really depressed and he's telling me not to stress over him and just do what I gotta do. But how can I not stress over somebody I'm so in love with and thought we'd be building a beautiful future together and now I'm not so sure and it hurts soooo bad:(

Guest jroo
:( all i can say that if it was meant to be then it'll work out. find things that make you happy, and be less reliant on him for your happiness. and hopefully everything will work out. its really tough , i know, sorry. :(

Originally posted by ravahstar

What do you do when your totally in love with somebody and they begin to tell you they need space? Tell you to do what you have to do for you and they'll do what they have to do for them. But your used to spending practically every day together and nothing else mattered to you but him. My bf is telling me this now and saying he dosen't want to break up, but we need our space and usually if I was gunna go out without him he'd ask where I was going who with what I was doing now he dosen't even care. I feel like he's losing interest and I'm feeling really depressed and he's telling me not to stress over him and just do what I gotta do. But how can I not stress over somebody I'm so in love with and thought we'd be building a beautiful future together and now I'm not so sure and it hurts soooo bad:(

Just b/c your putting a little space between you it doesn't mean your relationship is over & it doesn't necessarily mean your bf doesn't love you anymore...Not spending so much time together will work to your benefit either way b/c either you will come to the realization that you guys love each other & are meant to be....or you will find out your better off without each other....Go out...spend time with your friends HAVE FUN!!...but at the same time don't limit or hold yourself back..See whats out there (I'm basically in your situation now & I've DEFINETALLY cheated myself)...I'm not implying forget about your bf...but take this time to be selfish & to do you.....Don't get upset..everything will work out fine :)