Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Comin Home To Party

ctzebuda

After 5 years in NY..coming home to PARTY!!!

Need to find the latest and greatest spots in town...will be 3 of us females out on the town. will be Showin a NYC GAL what its like in the fast lane..no rock..no rap..no crap

LMK

Cool...we will be in Sept 16 going down to San Diego on the 17th (just in LA for the night) We arrive in Long Beach 9/16 in AM

staying at The Westin Hotel. We have a wedding in the afternoon...then its party time....

It's not that I'm not enthusiastic about it, I used to go frequently, it used to be fun before every person from Pamona to Bakersfield heard about it...now the crowd is kinda wacked...I'm friends with Dave Dean, the guy that throws it and I'll always give him props for what he does. Giant always has the best dj's and it's high energy and, well giant...it's just that you won't get to check out the stoney vibe I put together. Much more intimate. Oh well, maybe next time. smile.gif

Originally posted by ctzebuda:

After 5 years in NY..coming home to PARTY!!!

Need to find the latest and greatest spots in town...will be 3 of us females out on the town. will be Showin a NYC GAL what its like in the fast lane..no rock..no rap..no crap

LMK

where have you been going out in NY?

Archived