Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Slow day at ClubLA message boards?

erik pace

Seems like everyone is a bit shot from the long weekend. Ok, well what did everyone do?

Trinity and I went to Vegas. There was a huge crew there from NYC and at least two big crews that we know from LA. DJ Adam Rush, Boris, Scribble, Jonathan Peters, JonE, and Sandra Collins were all there too.

Friday night: met up with Boris and went to the Drink to watch him and Mundy (both from NYC) drop incredible sets. Took a limo home to the Luxor, if not for Trinity, I might still be there on the floor somewhere =-)

Saturday night: Hung out at the pool with NYC crew, met up with Boris and DJ Scribble. Later that night, saw scribble spin at Club Ra, in Luxor. VIP, thanks to DJ Boris.

Sunday night: Went to see Sandra Collins at Baby's at Hard Rock. VIP entrance thanks to Chad at the door and Giant (www.giantclub.com) Fun crowd, great energy.

Monday: travel day.

Today: tired!

Later,

Erik Pace

Manager

ClubLA.com

yes, vegas was a blast....

it sucked that skribble had to play hip hop for about an hour, I can only deal with old skool hip hop.. RA was way over packed!

Afterhours @ the beach was fun, the place is dirty, but the vibe was cool.

We didn't even bother trying to get into Dreis afterhours, there was a mob of people out front.

I wish I could've seen C2K, I hear the sound system is amazing! The city had it shutdown because of too many drug incidents...

Be careful people! people are overdoing it and passing out cold, or worse getting drugged and not knowing it...

It was a really fun weekend, I think Babys is one of the coolest clubs as far as layout, lounge areas, etc.

Same old LA things this weekend. frown.gif

Friday: at some god awful WT tourist bar at citywalk, then to Key Club.

Sat: SkyBar on a very overpacked, cheesy, full of ?able people night.

Sun: MacAfrica party at SkySushi. Not even funny how overstuffed this <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> was. I just don't get inviting 3-4x more people than the venue holds. Once inside, it was okay.

I've just ended a six-night run of LA and have to say I'm pretty blazeh about what we got going on in the city.

Side notes: I heard Vegas went off (except for C2K shutting down).

Anyone make it to Utopia?

Friends told me Wonderland was packed and fun biggrin.gif

Archived