joeg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

byronburn.jpg

1989 Dodge Caravan

12.65 Seconds at 105.44 MPH in the 1/4 mile.

racecar.jpg

1989 Dodge Caravan

13.18 Seconds at 102.57 MPH in the 1/4 mile

coolnose.jpg

vansmoke.jpg

jesus christ, that van has a FMIC as big as mine.... thats just not right...

Originally posted by teklord310

Nope.. Bigger.. :tongue:

image019.jpeg

newtrack.jpeg

burnBW.jpeg

THIS minivan should be on that list... That site is obviously biased towards imports. Mustangs and camaros are fairly inexpensive and are pretty quick.

DAMNNNN! Talk aboout a sleeper! ANyways why was there no mention of the chevy small block 350?

Originally posted by onenrg1

I am going with a custom twin turbo kit. Going to use the GT30R's for turbos. I am looking to push it over 1000rwhp and still drive that beast in the street. you can check out more pics of my car int his thread on supraforums. I did this photoshoot at englishtown. Enjoy :)http://www.supraforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78118

hmmm :) such impressive #'s ;) Good job, "Big Bro"

One of our boys in Canada just popped off 615 to the wheels, and he still hasn't dialed in his cams or used the direct port nitrous yet....

:D Toyota sure builds em like an artillery piece

take a wild guess which car on that list I own ;)

Originally posted by cintron

hmmm :) such impressive #'s ;) Good job, "Big Bro"

One of our boys in Canada just popped off 615 to the wheels, and he still hasn't dialed in his cams or used the direct port nitrous yet....

:D Toyota sure builds em like an artillery piece

take a wild guess which car on that list I own ;)

1991 Toyota MR-2 Turbo?? Hmmm. I'm stuck in the N/A world. :(

im done modding cars... from experience i learned its a waste of time and money... granted i love the outcome however its just not worth it in the long run... next car i buy is going to be bone stock... except if they have a sport package or possibly some software for the ecu thats about it...

that's gay. you just did the wrong thing by taking it to a dealer to get work done, who flipped out when they saw mods.

Toyota did the same thing to me, but i just found another dealership who's actually in touch with their customers and not just the bottom line. Gotta do either that or find a good garage who knows their shit. Audi messageboards would've been your best help ;)

but to each their own.

christ man you're really up the creek! 6g's of mods in the garage and you haven't done anything with them? Do you still have the car? If so, install em!

If not, ebay :D modding is fun so long as it's done right, and you don't get stuck with an asshole company who likes to screw customers who take their own initiative