Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why I Should be President

i don't even know why. all i know is that it's very hard to type right now. i'm very surprised the letters are coming out as well as they are. anyway, thx george for getting me ripped once again. thx tempkid for tackling me in front of the entire hotel staff and keeping us from having the night we should of on the 5th floor. and thank you to my lady shnookum deeeeeeeeeelite who will be accompanying me to SF tomorrow evening. time for beddy bye for Jay. nigh night CP. fuck off til tomorrow.

shlonger...you're a faggot. have a great time at deko tomorrow night pal. you wish you were me.

Originally posted by dogekid

don't even remember typing this last night. but i'd still vote for myself.

i have some questions that i need answered by people that were in the hotel room.

oh geez....

All i remember is that you had "stage fright" and Zee moaning and gagging in the bathroom! :laugh:

You could be the Pres, but with that tackle I should win the Hiesman. LMFAO:laugh: I'm really sorry for the tackle, I don't know what got into me. It was a cool sight though.

About me being the 5th floor party pooper, you know what, it won't ever happen again becasue when I checked out this morning I was told by Hotel mangment, that I'm never allowed back and then right there on the spot cancelled my room for NYE.

To make things worst, I bought 14 tickets that night for friends I couldn't find in my room. So I guess since I'm banned from Ramada and lost all those tickets, I will be force to throw one sick ass housepary for NYE......

For the record, I really didn't lose my tickets nor did I get banned from Metro, I was just kidding. I kind of feel bad about yelling at the people back in the room, but I thought that dike security chick at the end of the night was watching my room. I found out around 4am when I confronted her, in the hotel lobby on what her deal was, that she was all over the room ,2 doors down, not us.

So I guess you were not that bad.

Anyways I had to check this room out considering it was supposely louder then us, so I went back to my room, took the 6 beers i had left and knocked on room 558 "I got beer, let me in"

It was a bit of an older crowd celebrating a company party. They had all kinds of hard liquer, beer and food. It was like Dance party USA in that room. They were playing the Loui Devito cd and smoking mad pot. It was a good time partying with these cats out of a perfume company in Wayne.

Originally posted by tempkid

You could be the Pres, but with that tackle I should win the Hiesman. LMFAO:laugh: I'm really sorry for the tackle, I don't know what got into me. It was a cool sight though.

i have a number of a good shrink you should call.

]Originally posted by hunnie818 All i remember is that you had "stage fright" and Zee moaning and gagging in the bathroom!

that didn't sound so good. i just remember sitting down and waiting for the "cops" to go away...who were never there to begin with. who else was in there? wasn't there 1 other person?

Originally posted by dogekid

i have a number of a good shrink you should call.

that didn't sound so good. i just remember sitting down and waiting for the "cops" to go away...who were never there to begin with. who else was in there? wasn't there 1 other person?

hahahaaaaa :laugh:

Is it possible that for once you were more banged up then me????

It was me, you, siciliagirl & zee

I cant believe how paranoid we all were...but when zee started making those gagging sounds i thought i was gonna lose it....it was too funny,,,

Next thing i know we are in the pitch black trying to listen through the door like thats gonna improve our hearing!!!

Duh!!! we are silly :tongue:

Temptkid....I had fun for the 10 minutes i was there! ;)