Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Fri Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by misk

...great night....rough day at work!.........nice meeting u hunnie!....thehype thanks for the shot!((if u remember?!))..kosta thanks for the bubbly as always.........and everyone else nice seeing u again!:D

I bought you a shot? U remember what it was cuz i don't. ANywyz it looks like metro brings out the bad in me cuz i am still wonderin what happened last nite at metro

Originally posted by drmoxx

i will say here, it was nice to meet/chat/say hello to:

the hype.

piro (alan,hope i didn't scare you) his wife neena16 and stardo

TREWGUY (dave, had a beer for u,along with that shot, but i turned and u were gone) thanks again

hunnie818

notalllthere

dj roddigga

ridintheshortbus

chellybella or something like it, sorry it was loud and i was drunk

laurie619

dondeizel

and of course george

y'all were real chill

dude i am sorry about that it was really packed and my short attention span didn't help

Originally posted by thehype

I bought you a shot? U remember what it was cuz i don't. ANywyz it looks like metro brings out the bad in me cuz i am still wonderin what happened last nite at metro

.....it was a test tube shot.....then a good song came on and u broke out like a fat kid in a candy store.............good times!:D

Fri was out of control. Champagne was flowin as usual. Thanx George for everything.

Richie WHAT WHAT. ,insane. Awesome retro night.

Too many cp heads to list. Great to see everyone.

Thanx to everyone for their concern w/ my father its great having so many people who are there. Thanx to all.

Originally posted by drmoxx

i will say here, it was nice to meet/chat/say hello to:

the hype.

piro (alan,hope i didn't scare you) his wife neena16 and stardo

TREWGUY (dave, had a beer for u,along with that shot, but i turned and u were gone) thanks again

hunnie818

notalllthere

dj roddigga

ridintheshortbus

chellybella or something like it, sorry it was loud and i was drunk

laurie619

dondeizel

and of course george

y'all were real chill

Ok guys. . .it was nice meeting you too babe.... and everyone else . . but how did ya know it was me. . .Did someone point me out. . I'm sorry I just found that a tad scary as times. . .

Always a GREAT time at metro lounge... thanx to george and petie... I love you guys... it was nice to see/meet everyone:

piro and neena-you guys are the cutest, stardo-thanx for that little present, ceciliagirl, nycchic, tempkid-ready for the next afterparty, kosta-keep drinking that champagne, deelite-are you ready for south beach, angelicious, dani672-you can have the futon, hardcorekrock, the hype, dondiezel, laurie619, trewguy, santaforeal, dogekid, roddiga, hunnie818-i love the way you dance, notallthere, brian1500, kelly0616, and if i forgot to mention anyone... I'm sorry... but my memory is kind of shot...

can't wait unitl NEW YEAR'S...

Originally posted by laurie619

Ok guys. . .it was nice meeting you too babe.... and everyone else . . but how did ya know it was me. . .Did someone point me out. . I'm sorry I just found that a tad scary as times. . .

it was either roddigga or ridinshortbus that pointed out u and dondeizel

Originally posted by laurie619

i pointed u out i was right next to him