1. 1. who would u like to see as exits new resident

• keep draper
    • richie s
    • jason o
    • denny t
    • anthony n
    • eddie b

Originally posted by zeeker

yeah, more like your first argument fell through and now you're making generalizations. First it was the fact that Draper lets pre-mixed cds play which is pretty much false, so now it's the drugs. There are drugs everywhere, it's part of the culture whether you like it or not. Quick, go ask one of your cool friends for more reasons to 'hate' the place.

You don't wanna fuck with Zeeker in an exit argument unless you have your facts straight.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt trying to start an argument... I was simply saying that exit is a nice club but the parties there suck and I dont really like draper as a dj ......... my opinion........ I had some great nights there with other other djs spinning..... I just think it is a little dead now and they need to do something new......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by vermontbud

U GUIDOS EVER HEAR OF OVER ANALYIZING LOL GIVE THE GIRL A BREAK, SHEs NOT AS COOL AS U GUYS OHH N HOW CAN I BE A LEGEND WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO NOTHING OR CAN I BE 1 IN MY OWN MIND

For one to be a Legend they must first turn their caps lock key off.

You couldn't hope to achieve half of what I have accomplished in order to become a Legend.

Go crawl back to your hole with the rest of these idiots that post once every 6 months when Anthony Nero is involved with an event.

:alrite:

Originally posted by vermontbud

ha ha chill the larryboy, is there a reason u have a grudge against nero...??? or r u mad that peeps actually support their freinds

Grudge against Nero? I don't recall mentioning anything about that. I haven't attacked him in a post or anything;perhaps your comprehension skills need some work? :confused:

The fact of the matter is you people only post when Nero is involved with a thread, otherwise you have nothing intelligent to say.

or r u mad that peeps actually support their freinds

The fact that you even make this statement backs up my point.If you read the boards at all you would know I have several friends here that spin. I support them, their work,their venues, etc.

If you want to ensue in debate get your facts straight,it may make you look like less of an idiot in the future. Otherwise, just keep to the traditional

'YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH NERRRROOOOOOOOOO SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKK"

:aright:

people are allowed to have their own opinions.... .......My opinion is that draper sucks.... and exit fridays suck bc the music is bad........ppl are starting stupid shit over this...pretty sad...... who gives a shit who anyone likes and doesnt like...... and dont hate on Nero.... he is a great dj and has awesome friends that support him........

Originally posted by pjgurl

people are allowed to have their own opinions.... .......My opinion is that draper sucks.... and exit fridays suck bc the music is bad........ppl are starting stupid shit over this...pretty sad...... who gives a shit who anyone likes and doesnt like...... and dont hate on Nero.... he is a great dj and has awesome friends that support him........

No one is disagreeing that exit fridays suck, we have knows this for a looong time now.

No one is hating on Nero either.

Originally posted by pjgurl

I'm confused then....

"who gives a shit who anyone likes and doesn't like"???

exactly! you hate Draper and Exit?? good for you...let it go. Do you want me to go back through this thread and count the number of times you bash Draper??? And, since you're hating on Draper, it would be just as fair for me to hate on your boy Nero. I've only heard him once, and would be unjustified in saying negative things about the guy, so I won't, but if I did I'd be doing the same thing you've been doing.

it's just that all your posts are glaringly contradictive in so many ways.

and I'll put it back to you....'and dont hate on DRAPER.... he is a great dj and has awesome friends that support him.'

One of your first posts on this thread was abotu how you hated Draper and you were shocked at why anyone would vote for him. Now you're rambling about how we are all entitled to our own opinions, blah blah blah....pick an argument and stick with it son.

um, it's a poll son...and seeing as Draper is Exit's current Friday night main floor resident, it seems reasonable to me that he would be an option. And not everyone feels the same way as you about Draper. People are into different styles of music. I don't get why that is so difficult to grasp.

Yeah! hahahaha :tongue:

One of your first posts on this thread was abotu how you hated Draper and you were shocked at why anyone would vote for him. Now you're rambling about how we are all entitled to our own opinions, blah blah blah....pick an argument and stick with it son.

haha.. "son"... thats a girl you are fighting with.. :laugh2: