Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Girls Are Hot As Hell

CP GIRLS/GUYS ARE HOT??  

14 members have voted

1. 1. CP GIRLS/GUYS ARE HOT??

• THEY HOT AS HELL!!!!!
    • DAM THIS BOARD AND THE PEOPLE ON IT SUCK ASS!!!!!!

Like everyone doesn't know already, but we all pretty good looking....... hehe...... But really...... saw lots o people from cp last night at Metro..... and yep....... I can say...... I always thought 90 percent of the people on this board would be 'busted' in person. But wow..... im surprised.... not only good looking people but nice people to hang/talk to.

6bikini.jpg

beauty2.jpg

All of the CP girls I know are pretty good looking. And as far as the guys go, the only one I've met, other then the ones I already know, was badass...and he was def. a well deserved hottie of the month. Psychosweetie, you already know how I feel about guys with dark spikey hair :tongue:

Originally posted by browneyedqt

All of the CP girls I know are pretty good looking. And as far as the guys go, the only one I've met, other then the ones I already know, was badass...and he was def. a well deserved hottie of the month. Psychoweetie, we all know how I feel about guys with dark spikey hair :tongue:

I second that, Badass was def worthy of the title :clap:

Oh yeah, we all know about u and boys w/ black spikey hair, can we say_____? haha, its only been since Memorial Day Weekend, was it worth the wait? :love:

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I second that, Badass was def worthy of the title :clap:

Oh yeah, we all know about u and boys w/ black spikey hair, can we say_____? haha, its only been since Memorial Day Weekend, was it worth the wait? :love:

Ask me that in like a month, after spending all of last night with him, it's just too soon to tell...:love2:

Definitely agree with you all....the number of good lookin people from this board is a lot higher than i expected...especially these two from friday, psychosweetie and browneyedqt...GOD DAMN!!!!...armanifella, hope its good for ya bro. hope to meet even more of the CP squad in the future.

PS- I better get my props for this shit;)

Originally posted by bknucklez25

Definitely agree with you all....the number of good lookin people from this board is a lot higher than i expected...especially these two from friday, psychosweetie and browneyedqt...GOD DAMN!!!!...armanifella, hope its good for ya bro. hope to meet even more of the CP squad in the future.

Awww, I think Im blushin...I think you were just enjoyin the twin thing we had going on with our outfits, I know how a guys mind works---->:3some:

Aww, your not so bad yourself ;) You and armanifella get my votes for next hottie of the month:aright:

haha....you two goin to cherri saturady? im actually kinda excited...god knows i need a change of fuckin scenery.

Of course we are going! Was there ever a doubt? I really hope Cherri blows up too, and Riverstreet is done. I cant even imagine how u feel, u've been there every friday since July :blown: