Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bush doesn't know the words to "jingle bells"!!!

weyes

ok, a while back i expressed shock and dismay that the house of representatives was shown on the capitol steps, singing "god bless america", many of its members demonstrating that they do not know the words. hey, i understand that there are a lot of songs in the world, but if you're elected to united states federal government, i think you should know the words to that song. and definitely, at the very least, learn it, if you don't know it already, before you try to prove a point by singing the song on camera in front of a symbolic building.

anyway, that's old news :rolleyes::tongue: .

i saw a clip of bush in a little group of people outside in the cold, all gathering to sing a bit to spread some christmas cheer. and there he was, in the front, half-smiling, looking both uncomfortable and embarrassed, as he didn't know the chorus to "jingle bells", quite possibly the most oft-played christmas song in the u.s. towards the end of the clip, he started moving his lips a bit, but just faking something to look like he was singing, as they were not the words to the song.

ah, me. first this war with iraq thingamabob, now this tragedy. disappointed.gif ( ;) ).