Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**MEETUP PICS from honey - east coast boogiemen 11/28**

weyes

yeah, it was a long time ago, but cp's been having a problem with uploading pics, as you all know.

anyway, not one damn pic of me came out, but sebastianxy looks fab in a bunch! unfortunately, he doesn't want me to share the ones of him busting out some kickass moves on the dancefloor, which is too bad, 'cause they really show the fun we had :( . that only leaves me with this up-close-and-personal portrait.

lookin' sharp, sebastianxy :aright:;) !

Originally posted by sebastianxy

Hey, ease off the beads, it's not a fashion statement, it's a sentimental/ remembrance thing....

even if it had been a fashion statement, they went very nicely with your shirt :aright: .

but i don't think gmc was making fun; i think he was just commenting on the fact that that's all we can see :D .

but my bracelets are more about sentimentality than anything else, as well. what's up with this new generation of ravers who buys them :eek::confused: ???

Originally posted by sassa

I think CP Cali definitely should meet up at some point, and then we can take some kick ass pictures then...:tongue:

YES!!!

when are you gonna be up here again, sassa? we can go to the place i found before; seemed cool for a meetup, to me :) .