Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dissapointed....

Xj8 is probably havin computer problems again...

It took him almost three days on a search engine, looking for "Suitable responses to me being called a bitch.. and how to win the ladies hearts....."

You may want to fun an advanced search....

Just type in, I am a fuckin asshole... what do I do now?????

That may save ya some time foo!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Let me put this in laymen terms for anyone who does not speak

Fuckin Mangina!!!

"I opened my mouth and talked shit to the wrong guys, they called me out and I bitched out as expected... "

So tell me XJ... have the stitches healed yet???

Are ya still bleedin????

Funny ass story kids... Apparently, last Friday... Little Mikey got up from his stool to leave for Metro, and his labia split wide open...

He was rushed immediately to the hospital and treated for blood loss...

The doctor's stictched up his labia, and sent him on his way to rest up....

So are you goin back to get the stitches out????

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeee-oche!!!!

HOLLA!!!

LOL... you are learning Luke! Keep that chin up, elbows tucked at the side and sharp, controlled movements of the keys when using the force.... ;)

Didnt see ya @ Metro but honestly, I forgot what you look like... Say whussup next time you're around... Gettin real busy at work so dont know when my next outting is... Keep them gyros on teh back burner for me though :)

Originally posted by technojesus

LOL... you are learning Luke! Keep that chin up, elbows tucked at the side and sharp, controlled movements of the keys when using the force.... ;)

Didnt see ya @ Metro but honestly, I forgot what you look like... Say whussup next time you're around... Gettin real busy at work so dont know when my next outting is... Keep them gyros on teh back burner for me though :)

jesus, it is i your lord ROD!!! may ROD speed be with you jesus..............you were at METRO???, i thaught i saw a dude winking at me from across the way, but i thaught it was those little pills playin mind tricks on me again......................no wasup tecnodigga, you know it's all good wit me #2....................hollla at me next time, i know it's load!!!! but dig deep tecnodigga and HOLLLAAAAA across the dance floor, winking and licking the lips only works from the hunnies..............i know thier may have been a LITE in the way but i would have pushed her aside to say wasup!!!!!

Originally posted by trewguy

YOU ARE 1 PUSSY WHIPPED BITCH YOU LIVE AND LEARN BUDDY NOW U KNOW

MAYBE U WON'T FALL SO HARD NEXT TIME 90 PERCENT OF THEM ARE HOES REMEBER THAT

Wooooooooooooooooah....hold up..

I need you to retract that last statement before I bust one of your nuts!!! NOW BITCH.:mad:

HHHHOOOOOLLLLLAAAAAAA.......shortbus and digga.......rare form as always..........I think I fell off my chair enough times to warrant elbow pads........to the rest of the CP wannabes.......you arent getting the point.....to get respect.....you need steel balls of creativity........stop with the lame tough guy posts and show some FAWKEN creativity.........later on I will post my make beleive story which involves angelicious, deelite, some whip cream, and a pool stick :D .....all in good fun ladies.........HOOOLLLLAAAAAA!!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

HHHHOOOOOLLLLLAAAAAAA.......shortbus and digga.......rare form as always..........I think I fell off my chair enough times to warrant elbow pads........to the rest of the CP wannabes.......you arent getting the point.....to get respect.....you need steel balls of creativity........stop with the lame tough guy posts and show some FAWKEN creativity.........later on I will post my make beleive story which involves angelicious, deelite, some whip cream, and a pool stick :D .....all in good fun ladies.........HOOOLLLLAAAAAA!!!!!!

hey look who it is meathead #3!!!! #3 it's me your buddy meathead #2!!!!!, are you ready for a cyber chest bump for all the freaks out their now that we are all here!!!!! and plus it will get them sick to thier stomachs...........

and about the story w/ me deeelite, angel, and the pool stick!!!! that will not involve creativity young jedi, just reality!!!!!!

Yo whats crackin Roderick... I'm still amazed you're able to reach the H and G keys .. didn't think you'd be able to get your arms that close together lol.... I had an eventful weekend (discoteque Thurs, Metro fri, SF sun while juggling 12 hour work schedules in between) but failed to see the Diggster in action... I have seeeeeeeen the LITE and it guided me to the back bar area where I was able to let loose with my peeps without darting, cold looks from across the room lol.... Hope you had as much of a good time as I did... You failed to show up for SF as well.. you're slacker attitude has to got to go but I'll give ya a break this time... I got a CD for ya that I just finished on saturday... (track 7 - 12 will make your neighbors hate you)... hope to see ya soon kiddo

Don Cazzanova....:cool: