• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

oooookk there jenny craig

now theres a name that suits someone

HAHAHAHA!!!!! If I was the slightest bit even over weight I would take that personally but hey it was a good try at a comeback!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jpdd810

HAHAHAHA!!!!! If I was the slightest bit even over weight I would take that personally but hey it was a good try at a comeback!!!!!!!!

kinda funny how a few of your own CP people have remarked how u are a big girl.

and walking out of deko one night someone saw you on the platform and said damn that chicks hangin over her pants like a plumber and it wasnt me who said it.

ok but now you can give me again your skinny by association how you have a bodybuilder in bed next to you so that makes you skinny cause he is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

kinda funny how a few of your own CP people have remarked how u are a big girl.

and walking out of deko one night someone saw you on the platform and said damn that chicks hangin over her pants like a plumber and it wasnt me who said it.

ok but now you can give me again your skinny by association how you have a bodybuilder in bed next to you so that makes you skinny cause he is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What the hell are you talking about!!!??? When was I dancin on stage??? You are such a loser I could care less what you say or what ever else you make up!!! Say what ever you want cuz I just don't care!!!!! It will probably all get erased within an hour anyway like last time!!! My feelings are hurt so I am going to go cry now!!! Whatever dork!!!!

What the hell are you talking about!!!??? When was I dancin on stage??? You are such a loser I could care less what you say or what ever else you make up!!! Say what ever you want cuz I just don't care!!!!! It will probably all get erased within an hour anyway like last time!!! My feelings are hurt so I am going to go cry now!!! Whatever dork!!!!

And please do not make me put up all those pm's about how beautiful you thought my body was!!! Most of the people on here read them already but hey for those who didn't they can get a good laugh on what a loser you really are!!!

And please do not make me put up all those pm's about how beautiful you thought my body was!!! Most of the people on here read them already but hey for those who didn't they can get a good laugh on what a loser you really are!!!

oh geez....herw we go again....

Doubleplay just shut your mouth....you do NOT want to experience the wrath of Jen!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by hunnie818

oh geez....herw we go again....

Doubleplay just shut your mouth....you do NOT want to experience the wrath of Jen!!!! :mad:

OK I will be nice from now on!! That will be one of my NY resolutions!!! I will be nice to losers cuz they really have noone so I will be their friends!! Thank you Hunnie for opening my eyes and realizing what a BITCH I am!!!!!! Oh and I am fat too!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I think I will got to Jenni Craig right now!!! I am so fat I should just never show my face in public again!!! Or body!!

OK I will be nice from now on!! That will be one of my NY resolutions!!! I will be nice to losers cuz they really have noone so I will be their friends!! Thank you Hunnie for opening my eyes and realizing what a BITCH I am!!!!!! Oh and I am fat too!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I think I will got to Jenni Craig right now!!! I am so fat I should just never show my face in public again!!! Or body!!

I really like LA Weight Loss, worked like a charm......:D