Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know what's goin on this Sat. the 21st??

danira

arc_122102.jpg

WELL DECK THE HOWELLS!!!!!!!

It's time for Danny to Jingle some of your Bells by spinning all night for charity!!

Tonight bring a donation of 3 cans of food (per person) to

ARC for $15 reduced admission and to help CITY HARVEST www.cityharvest.org

Don't Miss the hottest Holiday Party this side of the North Pole!!!! 18 & over w/ ID please! Santa & Elf gear welcome!

Doors open at 11pm general admission $25 for more information go to www.arcspace.net or www.made-events.com

coverapic.jpg

Now for a word about our Danny Claus............

There are very few DJs who stand out in the world of dance music today, but Danny Howells is without doubt one of them. From his early years of DJing at Bedrock nights in his home town of Hastings, to the 10+ hour sets in New York today, one thing remains the same - a complete love of all music. It's this passion and plenty of hard work that has helped Danny to get where he is today. It's no coincidence that he's been placed in DJ Magazine's top 20 DJs in the world for the last 3 years. Danny has a unique, eclectic sound which as been described as deep, sexy, futuristic, tech, funk, house! And it's this sound which which is shaking floors worldwide!

www.dannyhowells.com

Listen to KINKYFUNK HERE!!!!!!!!

Rebuild After Party

Date: Saturday DEC. 21

Time: 9pm-4am

Price: $12 / $2 off if wearing all black or red or both!

Details: Line Up TBC!!!!

Room #1: Main Floor

All live Hip-Hop. Around 15 different performances. Line up: TBC , But I will let you know by the end of it there will performers you will not want to miss. Suprise , Suprise Guests!!!!

Room#2: Side Floor

Drum and Bass Baby!!! Your favorite Locals and some new heads you haven't heard. All DJ's fully equipted with MC's. So bring tha lighters and pass the DRO.

Room#3: VIP

All natural enviroment, Drum circles, Spoken Word, All Acustic , Hookas Ahhh!

Extras:

BAR.... 1 Beer for $4/2 for $7/$5 Vodka Drinks

Dancers: Mad of them

Giveaways : Tons

Fun: All Night Long!!!

After Hours: TBC !!!!

Special Thanks: All the customers, DJ'S, Freinds, Family, Record Companies, Clothing Brands, and Press.

THanks for the info guys!

Danny Howels sounds cool but the only thing I worry about is last time I went to Arc it was so packed I couldn't even move never mind dance. decissions decissions...

What type of music does A-List and Unique spin??

Originally posted by danira

THanks for the info guys!

Danny Howels sounds cool but the only thing I worry about is last time I went to Arc it was so packed I couldn't even move never mind dance. decissions decissions...

Arc? Packed? Nah....thats weird. Over-rated. The only thing that makes that place good is the talent. Put that saturday night party somewhere else, perhaps larger(!), and it will be easily the best party in the city. Oh....and get a liquor liscence. :D

Originally posted by kevinnyc21

Arc? Packed? Nah....thats weird. Over-rated. The only thing that makes that place good is the talent. Put that saturday night party somewhere else, perhaps larger(!), and it will be easily the best party in the city. Oh....and get a liquor liscence. :D

It was the night PVD played for charity, I'm sure that had a lot to do with it but I figure Danny Howels will pack the place as well.

Originally posted by danira

It was the night PVD played for charity, I'm sure that had a lot to do with it but I figure Danny Howels will pack the place as well.

Nahh.. he doesn't pack it.. but it's better that way.. cause I like to have room to actually walk around and dance.

Yeah.......liquor Licence like SF........cause it's a real drinking crowd there.:rolleyes::laugh:

. . . numbskull . . :rolleyes: . . . happy holidays . . :D . .