Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love Tech House? Cp Heads Invited For A New Sat. Party!

first off, i hope this party works out, its a real nice spot to chill. as far as the dj's...who are they already? billy who?? not to say he's not good, but who else will be there. you guys are saying more than one. in fact, you said the best in tech house and tribal....so who else will be there spinning? you said we wont know the names because its deep house and tribal....what does that mean exactly.....do they have residency's anywhere? do they have names? what times are they on....give us some info on this....what time does it close? im not saying anything bad, but the promotions are kinda shady here. im not trying to be an asshole, but your promoting an event with top dj's and giving us a name i dont think anyone knows, and only one at that. also, saying rydel's boy, as if your using rydell's name to promote. also, being rydell's boy doesn't make him a good dj. so let us know the real scoop. im not trying to piss anyone off, but let us know the deal.

the reason hes saying rydells boy is becouse this guy has been tought by rydell hes his understudy not just his friend. place closes at 2,230 if the place is crowded it stays open later. drinks are about normal price but strong and well worth it. (very good 007) were trying to still get our dj situation settled. the djs that are there are no names but very good. nice progressive trance. well im out there will be more info on this party coming soon

hope to see you there

TO ADD TO SANTAS COMMENT...............WE ARE ALSO ASKING PEOPLE WHO THEY WOULD LIKE TO HEAR, CAUSE SOMETIMES CLUBS JUST PUT IN WHO THEY WANT TO SPIN AND NOT THE COSTOMERS...............

WE REALLY WANA GET THE BEST LOCALLY WHO SPINS DEEP HOUSE AND TRIBBAL.........

SO YOURS AND THE CLUBBERS OUT THERE'S OPINION MATTERS, THATS ALL I WAS STATING:)

Guest hotshit

WHats the cover for this place, and the drinks $$$? if its cheap Ill roll cuz im goin to factory when it closes and moneys tight for christmas

ON JANUARY 18TH....TASTE LOUNGE IS GOING TO HAVE ITS 1ST EVER WANA BE A DJ, OPEN TURN TABLE CONTEST.

ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY CAN SPIN, WE WILL HAVE A OPEN TURN TABLE NIGHT.

CLUBBERS WILL VOTE WHO WAS THEIR FAVORITE DJ, AND THE WINNER WILL RECIEVE 500$, A CHANCE TO BECOME A RESIDENT AT THE CLUB, OR EVEN GET A RECORD DEAL!!!!!

ALL U HAVE TO DO IS FIRST TRY OUT AT "IN THE RED" RECORDS IN NUTLY AND THE TOP 8 DJS WILL GIVEN THIS SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY, AND MAYBE HAVE A CHANCE TO BECOME A RESIDENT DJ AT NJS PREMIRE UPSCALE LOUNGE.....TASTE

TO RESERVE UER TRY OUT U CAN E-MAIL ...ME AT MARKCARUCCI@AOL.COM ...WITH UER NAME AND NUMBER AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU...

OR..

YOU CAN CALL ME AT 201 954 3646....OR

IN THE RED RECORDS AT 973 235 1900

ALL ENTRIES MUST TRY OUT BY JANUARY 15TH!!!

OR U CAN COME TO TASTE LOUNGE AND SET UP A TRYOUT ANY SAT. BEFORE JAN 15TH, BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10PM AND 2 AM

THANKS

MARK CARUCCI