Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJs You Want to See Brought to Miami for 2003

detbasshead

Believe it or not, Vic, Marco Carola was down here 2 months ago at BED. Good DJ, bad venue...kinda like when Bill P. showed up.

I'd like to see:

Nick Warren

Trendroid (in a venue with a better sound system - Maze?)

BT live, none of this DJ set BS

I want stryke to play live again outside of conference.

Originally posted by saleen351

Lola, i'd love to see those two play. You described exactly what the djs down here won't play, classics with vocals and hard house...

It's toooo bad the hard houze sista's aren't at Cro-chicago anymore. The place sucks ass now.

They have a new residency at a new club called SoundBar. I am anxious to see if the vibe from the Cro-kiddies is as insane as the ol' Cro-nights.

I would like to see Gary Mac from the Oz Nightclub in St. Louis spin a nasty set..... He can spin some sick Hard house too....

Also I'd like to hear Steve-O from Rue13 in St. Louis spin at a small venue ala Lola's.

1. Steve Lawler - this man needs to unleash his sick filtered vocals and all his dirty ass tribal he plays when hes at deepsouth! A full patio set would be SUPER!!!!:D

2. Danny Howells- i wanna hear a set similar to his sound that he had at space!!! I was under the impression that he was overated when i heard him at crobar july 4th weekend, but at space he totally redeemed himself!!! I need at least 4-8hrs!

3. Deepsky live- these guys were tearing up the keyboards@ global gathering!!! Thet would be very impressive in a club such as space/spin/crobar!!! And as long as were on the live PA's, BT live would be very interesting!!!!

4. Jimmy T in the patio!!!:eek::D

5. trip theory trip theory trip theory

6. Rabbit in the Moon WE Love YOU!!!!:eek: