Clubplanet Nightlife Community

njguido.com vip cards

I agree with BigMurray, but our VIP card is more of a discount card. The "VIP Card" in the night club business has changed. BEING A VIP AND HAVING A VIP CARD ARE DIFFERENT IN THIS BUSINESS!! The actual card offers savings to people that attend often. If I was to call it a club discount card, that would sound cheap. But the truth is "the vip card" is a discount card. Club VIP cards have always been discount cards. Essentially a "VIP" comes from the gambling industry in which the high rollers were given benefits for their money spent. VIP in the club industry is the same. But VIP cards are made to offer club goers discounts and privelages for their continued attendance.

Moo

Originally posted by njdionysus

Get your V.I.C. CARDS (Very Important Crackhead) from www.IAMMANGLED.com - if you have the card and you show up mangled, you get extra lines, discounts on party favors from the house dealers and half-price admission at the FACTORY! You will also be able to use the card for discounts on clothes at BANG BANG!

come on don't u wanna be cool and not wait online any where

i wonder if they take credit cards for these vip cards

Originally posted by trewguy

come on don't u wanna be cool and not wait online any where

i wonder if they take credit cards for these vip cards

sad part is some cheeseballs will actually buy these things and certain clubs will accept them just to further prove how cheesey the nj scene is yet again

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Any VIP should be free, not sold.

I once paid the Mexican bathroom guy at Temps $10 for a VIP card, I think that was 1999. How the hell does the bathroom guy have VIP cards to give away, but my friends that were bouncing weren't given shit...........:confused:

Originally posted by wakeup

sad part is some cheeseballs will actually buy these things and certain clubs will accept them just to further prove how cheesey the nj scene is yet again

not for nthing i introduced myself to this moo guy at metro and he had like a total asshole atitude not freindly like the rest of the cp crew

this guy and his website is a joke along wit these vip cards

not for nthing i introduced myself to this moo guy at metro and he had like a total asshole atitude not freindly like the rest of the cp crew, this guy and his website is a joke along wit these vip cards

Is this the guy you're talking about?

Sorry Moo, I couldnt resist this topic was too damn funny! :laugh:

attachment.php?postid=1184202

not for nthing i introduced myself to this moo guy at metro and he had like a total asshole atitude not freindly like the rest of the cp crew

Dave,

You must have been fucked up cause Moo is far from what you have described. He doesnt have an attitude at all. He is cool as hell. And Dave you were fucked up at Metro.

WELL I GUESS WE ARE DOWN FROM 300,000 TO 299,999 VISITORS PER MONTH....LOL

I was pretty banged up at Metro too...And I never go out to make enemies...I hope I don't give anyone else that impression. NJDionysius you never seize to amaze me with your creations. Maybe I should have a card design contest. The clubs that sponser the cards will show their true status. I can already say that I have some of the biggest NJ clubs supporting this already. I really am not out trying to make a VIP "I am cool" card, maybe I will just call it an NJGUIDO card. But in all honesty, it is very easy to get a VIP card anywhere. So enough with all the exclusive BS. All you have to do at the shore clubs is show up when they tell you to and you get your VIP. I will create a criteria in which you will be able to get a VIP card. Another thing you must understand is that it is not good at one venue every time, therefore it is not the same as a Tempts or Surf Club card. The good thing about this card is it will be good at a different place every night. Imagine going out 5 nights straight and saving money every time. Another thing to note is that for a club like Deko, a group of guys will not be able to take advantage of this. they will still need girls to get in. The card is there to save you money and time, but you still must pay attention to the fact that clubs have their own rules. Like I said, I didnt start this thread and it is all still in the works. I

Moo

Originally posted by themoo

velvetropeprod

I see you promote Deko!! I love that place....What do you think of our cards working there? Because they will!!!!!!(saturdays)

Ok so a gave away one supporter.

Has anyone changed their mind yet?

Moo

I told you i am in, but my question to you Mr. Moo. Will the NjGuido.com VIP card allow myself to get my pictures on your website:cool:

I really dont post, but I am an avid viewer and had to speak out about this just to get the story straight. If what TheMoo says is true, 300,000 visitors is alot to have on a website. It probably costs a shi*load of money to keep something like that going. As you all know, clubplanet is extremely slow and probably is close to the number of visitors that njguido gets plus its always down. From what I can tell, njguido really gets no income so you cant blame the kid for charging $20 for a card. Anyways half of the crackheads that go to these clubs dont think twice about shellin out $60 for a gram so whats $20 to them.

NJDionysius you never seize to amaze me with your creations. Maybe I should have a card design contest. The clubs that sponser the cards will show their true status. I can already say that I have some of the biggest NJ clubs supporting this already. I really am not out trying to make a VIP "I am cool" card, maybe I will just call it an NJGUIDO card. But in all honesty, it is very easy to get a VIP card anywhere. Like I said, I didnt start this thread and it is all still in the works.

Moo

Anthony you're a good sport, I'm glad you enjoy my creativity. I've been in advertising and design for 10 years now, no one is safe from the brunt of a good joke (self included). I started with a Jonathan Peters Bobblehead Doll and it progressed to this.

I was pretty banged up at Metro too...And I never go out to make enemies...I hope I don't give anyone else that impression. NJDionysius you never seize to amaze me with your creations. Maybe I should have a card design contest. The clubs that sponser the cards will show their true status. I can already say that I have some of the biggest NJ clubs supporting this already. I really am not out trying to make a VIP "I am cool" card, maybe I will just call it an NJGUIDO card. But in all honesty, it is very easy to get a VIP card anywhere. So enough with all the exclusive BS. All you have to do at the shore clubs is show up when they tell you to and you get your VIP. I will create a criteria in which you will be able to get a VIP card. Another thing you must understand is that it is not good at one venue every time, therefore it is not the same as a Tempts or Surf Club card. The good thing about this card is it will be good at a different place every night. Imagine going out 5 nights straight and saving money every time. Another thing to note is that for a club like Deko, a group of guys will not be able to take advantage of this. they will still need girls to get in. The card is there to save you money and time, but you still must pay attention to the fact that clubs have their own rules. Like I said, I didnt start this thread and it is all still in the works. I

Moo

listen i trust brian i will come upto u next time i see you and try again maybe it was jut a misunderstanding or it could be we were both banged up

I think these guys are a class act!!! I see this crew everywhere, and never have a problem with any of them. They always handle themselves the right way, if more peole acted like them and went out with their mindframe to just have a good time there would be a lot less bullshit to deal with, as far as people acting like assholes.

The site they started as a goof, has taken off and good for them, they put the time into the site and with 300,000 hits a month I think people like. Sometimes people that wish they came up with an idea get envious of the ones that do.

The only only problem with the NJGUIDO site is no pictures of my favorite night club employee T. AGRESTA, and that those t-shirts don't come in fat guy size!!!

Listen fellas, you keep doing what your doing and make some scratch while your at it, after all is said an done, you'll have had a lot of free nights out, good memories, and lots of extra money in your pockets.

PEACE LOVE AND SOUL