Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any giants season ticket holders?

hotcheme

i would typically root for the eagles 'cuz i hate the giants, but not this time. i want the bucs to have home field advantadge throughout the nfc playoofs, 'cuz thats the only chance they have of beating the eagles. no way in hell will they be able to beat them in philly.

Originally posted by hotcheme

but why would you want the bucs to beat the eagles?

the eagles must get homefield so i can have tickets to the NFC championship game.

because i'm a bucs fan. living 3 years in tampa endeared me to the team, they were total crap when i got there and still wore those ugly orange uni's, and finally became a winning team.

Originally posted by vicman

because i'm a bucs fan. living 3 years in tampa endeared me to the team, they were total crap when i got there and still wore those ugly orange uni's, and finally became a winning team.

ok i can accept that. but i still want to see them lose to the eagles in the playoffs. :tongue:

Originally posted by hotcheme

ok i can accept that. but i still want to see them lose to the eagles in the playoffs. :tongue:

:mad:

lets see what happens. i'm still hopefull that the bucs can make it through this year, although both the eagles and the packers are still opposition, if bucs cant make it, then i hope the eagles do. i just dont want the packers there, i do not like brett favre.

:D