Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Light a Candle...

for a fallen CP member...

Although new to the board, and only having one aquaintance, his ex-girfriend...

XJ8Mike has been sticken with Vaginitis, and fallen ill....

This new virus is solely transmitted by the weaker members of the male population, many times those who were born with a vagina and lacking the BALLS of the healthy male population...

I plea to you all not to respond to his outcries and lashing outs, for it is only a result of his worsening condition..

Mike first showed signs of the illness when his lady friend at the time, Laurie, left him on the corner in the rain after one of their dates to Chuckie Cheeze, a big night out in his mind...

"I just got so fuckin sick of him wanting to go jump in the balls... maybe if he had his own he would not have been so infatuated with them... or the male workers at Chucky's... "

Directly following the previously mentioned DISS... Mike began speaking in a high screechy voice, typing in all caps.. and throwing mindless threats at the men NOT suffering from the illness, which Laurie finally found true happiness with...

Unfortunately.. as the condition worsens.... increasing difficulty in achieving and holding an erection worsens... and eventually, the penis will jump from his groin, and run down the nearest sewer pipe to find a dark place to shrivel up and die... leaving the victim even more helpless than before...

In the final stages... which Mike is already showing signs off.. we have a severe memory loss.. which was shown today...

He has once again tried to prove his manhood by e-bashing the male adonni of CP, Mr Bus and Mr Digga...

Moment of silence in respect to thier perfect physique's.....

tick...tick...tick...

So once again... when we see Micheal lashing out... do not respond... we have already seen he is ill and not of full mind...

He lives in the cartoonland in his head, in which he is king, Laurie is his lover, and we are intimidated by his balless, unbacked, threatening remarks...

I suggest we shoot him before spreading the illness further...

Hey Mikey, ya like it????

Dont fuck with Rod and I...

To our friends and aquaintances.. we are the most loyal bro's you could ask for... would do anything for one of the peeps in our circle...

But to those like you, uneducated, disrespectful, shit talkers...

We have no time...

You are now officially filed under "W.."

For...

Waste of Flesh....

Not only do we dwarf your weak ass, and could easily bend you into a pretzel like a gumby doll...

BUT WE ARE EDUCATED!!!!

You lack of creativity and poor responses have done nothing but lessoned the respect a balless hermaphedite like yourself could expect...

I suggest you practice some future jobs skills and prepare for a career....

Repeat after me....

"Would you like fries with that???"

You guys ease to amaze me.

I never thought there would be someone as clever as I am or even as smart, and you guys are meatheads................ I love it breaking all the rules here........ Stomping on ever sterotype......... Creative Educated Meatheads......... What a wonderful way to procreate........... LOVE IT

riggs, it's official you have lost it today, the smell of tang has got to the brain and is slowly eating away at your thaught process!!!!!

the naked guy has me shittin as well with his quick search on the interenet!!! you are just as quick as me and the bus's quick responses to young cries for help!!!! sorry to say this, but naked guy you get a HOLLAAAA

and to all me freaks as we light this candle, remember to PM, eric, thebus, or deisell26, for your "I WANNNABE A MEATHEAD" package......as you can see two ind. were slowly itching thier way to this pinnacle though they forgot to pull the trigger on the rifle we sent them in case the d-bol we sent them took over,............ we have also sent these two, brand new key boards since we have heard that there current key boards have been damaged due to anger and frustration............remember boys, hands on the a.s.d.f, j.k.l.; keys and keep that back straight it will be ok!!!!!

this candle goes out to you..................rounds of ice cold michelob to ya guys....................keep that head up and shake your rumps fellas thier are many fish at the fish market

your number 1 meathead "Ispankedmikeysass09xj" this is my new sign on name in memory of you two!!!!!

I am going to keep this very simple Rod...

If the pharmacy does not get those sleep aids in soon, the bus is going cliffdiving...

I slept from 6am till 630pm on Sunday... then couldnt fall asleep at all Sun to Mon...

Lookers did not help that one....

up again on Monday, only to be tricked into going out to Bourbon St last night...

woke up this morning tangled up in between my two favorite lesbians...

not so bad really...

my favorite part of the morning, aside from watching them teach each other CPR of the lower half... was the Meathead in the middle game of rub out bodies together...