Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moe's Birthday Bash

mahdi

MOE’S BIRTHDAY BASH

@

GROOVE LOUNGE

(100 Brighton Avenue West End Long Branch, NJ 07740 PHONE: 732-263-0002)

January 3, 2002

Clear your calanders for that day, because Moe is having his birthday celebration on that day. It’s kind of a last minute deal, but I’m trying to work out some kind of drink special and maybe some other stuff. I will keep you posted as to the particulars by email or you can check MadHigh.Com.

I Know Masi & Mello will be spinning for the night (and yes he will play hip hop LOL!) and I’m trying to see what else we can get going on. I’m also if maybe we can get a couple of rooms at a nearby hotel for an AFTER PARTY!! Woo Hoo! I will keep you posted on that two in case you may want to get a room. I know it’s last minute, but That’s okay.

Of Course we will be doing the picture thing and all that, but if anyone is looking for future job considerations at MadHigh.Com that would be the perfect time and place. Check the site to see what we are looking for. It will also be the celebration of our new entertainment company Cause We Can, LLC. Which should be should be set up by that time, if not it will be shortly after that.

If you’re interested in going (all my friends better be there) Please respond ASAP. Also let me know if you’d be willing to pay a $25-30 dollar cover for (hopefully) an hour or two of open bar and we’ll try to get some food also. We will have a photographer who will do pictures to take home with you for $3 dollars.

That’s all the detail for now! I’ll keep you when I get updates. If you’re interested email me at moe_boogie@madhigh.com and I will put you on down to go! Also if you’re not interested please pass this on to anyone who might be.