Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone else make the playoffs for fantasy football?

I'm in my final four . .. have played 8 QBs throughout the season (am in a 2 QB league) . . . Mike McMahon, Dilfer, Collins, Ramsey, Maddox, Stewart, Pennington, Hasselback. . . . this week my roster is gonna be. . .

Pennington

Hasselback

Laverneus Coles

Jerry Rice

Holt

Ahman Green

Deuce Mcallister

Billy Miller

. . .time to run some shit!

Oh, and Chrebet. . .you should know. .. White Men Can't Jump. . .damn you Wayne, damn you. . .

I clinched first place Sunday in our league. Our pot is about 2k (1250, 500, 250) as well, 8 teams, head to head, 2 games each week. We don't use the playoff system though, since our big league is baseball, we kinda play it like that. Top 3 teams after week 17 are the teams in the money pool. We are considering moving to a playoff format next year, but it seems like bullshit that a team could dominate all year, then lose it all because Holmes or Faulk gets hurt in the end.

Originally posted by carusomaas12

damn 1800 huh? I'm in the finals also this week....$330 pot. Seems like pennies compared to yours..lol

lol I was actually in 2 other leagues for a smaller pot, and I stopped calling in my lineups, because I was out of the race early.

My Lineup on Sunday is:

Gannon (or Vick)

S. Alexander

T. Barber

M. Harrison

H. Ward

R. Smith

M. Gramattica

either the Miami or Philly Defense...

Wish me luck...

Originally posted by djdanfury

lol I was actually in 2 other leagues for a smaller pot, and I stopped calling in my lineups, because I was out of the race early.

My Lineup on Sunday is:

Gannon (or Vick)

S. Alexander

T. Barber

M. Harrison

H. Ward

R. Smith

M. Gramattica

either the Miami or Philly Defense...

Wish me luck...

Good luck except I cant root for Tiki to have a good game......I am playing against him...lol. I have Gannon and Alexander also though so hopefully they will have HUGE days! I had the PRIEST on top of this lineup...I lost one game all year

my lineup after the PRIEST injury:

Gannon

S. ALexander

C. Dillon

D. Mason

T. Brown

J. Porter

S. Christie

Tampa Bay Def

Originally posted by santaforeal

holmes,dillion and alexander on the same team????????not the hardest league to win huh?:laugh:

yeah seriously. Get this.....some dork traded me Curtis Conway for Corey Dillon...straight up!!!..lol. It was midway through the season though and the Bengals sucked and Dillon had a few bad weeks. I've made out on that one like a bandit.

Anyone picking up Bulger off waivers made off like a true bandit. That dude carried me through McNabb going down, the week after I traded a struggling Alexander for him. That's what I get for breaking my rule of never trading a stud RB, even after he struggled all year. Bulger saved me though. =)

Originally posted by jaquan

What is wrong with Garcia? WHy would he not able to play this weekend? ANd isnt Vick questionable with a left thumb injury?

Garcia (ankle) practiced on Tuesday. Garcia might not play the entire game at Arizona, however, which makes starting him a gamble on Fantasy teams.

thats from cbs sportsline. and ownes is hurt too and might not play.