Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEEP THAUGHTS FROM THE MEATHEADS.......................

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JANUARY 1ST I AM BACK TO THE GYM, WELL ACTUALLY PROBABLY NOT UNTIL ABOUT JANUARY 6TH OR 7TH. I WILL NEED A FEW DAYS TO RECOVER FROM METRO. LAURIE619 HAS ORDERED MY MEATHEAD PACKAGE SO I WILL BE READY TO GO.

I GEUSS I AM JUST GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION. I DECLARE MYSELF A MEATHEAD.

WHERE IS THE "BIG" HEAD MEAT HEAD. HOLLAAA DIGGA

Originally posted by laurie619

Just wait till x-mass I just ordered your “ WANNABE A MEATHEAD" x-mas package. . You looked like the perfect candidate for it oh and DiezelDavey went to see Lord of the Rings without me :(

lord of the cock rings??? that perv!!!!!! what a loser!!! tell veradeisel26 his package is in the mail..........along with his how to bake w/ richard simmons workout video is also included........veradeisel just got added to the "who wants to sit on my thumb" club...................

attn: unleadedlarry

just for you we have a pre meathead package just for you!!!

i miss you buddy, i had a few pieces of raw meat stuck in my tooth and i could have used you to pick it out for me, instead joe was standing thier so i picked him up and used him....you two make great toothpicks, actually when you two are standing next to each other you two remind me of a twix bar!!!!!

and to sisco, watch that last step slinky, b/c i am saving that spot for unleadedlarry..............say it with me guys as your heads hit the steps, slinky, slinky, slinky, slinky

I GEUSS BIG HEAD MEANS BIG MOUTH.

HE ROD YOU BETTER WATCH THOSE STEPS. MAKE SURE YOU HOLD YOUR PANTS UP, SO EVERYONE CAN SEE YOUR CANKLES. I THINK THERE IS A FLOOD AT THE BOTTOM. BLURRY.

DON'T PUT ME IN THE CATEGORY OF SLINKY. I WANT AN OFFICIAL CP APOLOGY FROM YOU. IF NOT I WON'T FEED YOU ANY MORE CHEESEBURGERS.

Originally posted by siscokid

I GEUSS BIG HEAD MEANS BIG MOUTH.

HE ROD YOU BETTER WATCH THOSE STEPS. MAKE SURE YOU HOLD YOUR PANTS UP, SO EVERYONE CAN SEE YOUR CANKLES. I THINK THERE IS A FLOOD AT THE BOTTOM. BLURRY.

DON'T PUT ME IN THE CATEGORY OF SLINKY. I WANT AN OFFICIAL CP APOLOGY FROM YOU. IF NOT I WON'T FEED YOU ANY MORE CHEESEBURGERS.

big mouth needed to feed big belly bradford, pls report to this thread ASAP X-MAS Special This Week Only 19.95 ACT NOW pppppleas

Guest hotshit

You know what that is the new word, "Slinkys" thats what i will call any skinny, scrawny, deprived person who talks shit about meatheads or working out. Its all jealousy. Every girl loves a guy who's body is ripped. So fuck em.

Originally posted by roddigga

lord of the cock rings??? that perv!!!!!! what a loser!!! tell veradeisel26 his package is in the mail..........along with his how to bake w/ richard simmons workout video is also included........veradeisel just got added to the "who wants to sit on my thumb" club...................

Hurry cancel the package, DiezelDavey isn't aloud to become a anymore of a "meathead" then he is ;) and he just got "How to bake with Richard Simmons" the other night you might want to order the How to bake with Martha Swart :D

<JANUARY 1ST I AM BACK TO THE GYM, WELL ACTUALLY PROBABLY NOT UNTIL ABOUT JANUARY 6TH OR 7TH. I WILL NEED A FEW DAYS TO RECOVER FROM METRO. LAURIE619 HAS ORDERED MY MEATHEAD PACKAGE SO I WILL BE READY TO GO.

I GEUSS I AM JUST GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION. I DECLARE MYSELF A MEATHEAD.

WHERE IS THE "BIG" HEAD MEAT HEAD. HOLLAAA DIGGA>

First of all Pledge-Hebitch UnleadedLarry...

you just earned yourself a Big Meathead Cyber Kick to the Grill....

I will repeatedly slap your Slinky ass into submission until you learn your role!!!

If you wish to enter the World of a Meathead.. The Educated and Creative Division of Dirtee Jerzee... you will first learn to respect the larger, elder members....

Fall in the ranks with the rest of the Pledges and bow your head or it will be curbed like the rest of the waste of flesh cybergeeks that have infested this stomping ground of ours.....

Myself and Mr Digga will be the only ones officially knighting the Meatheads....

Our massive shoulders and perfected physiques come from years of hard training and drug abuse... and carrying the great weight and burden of meatheadedness and perfection...

I did not just wake up one day, and inject myself with all the drugs I have taken at one time, officially and just merely say....

"hey fellas, I am a meathead too..."

I have had yrs of expierience with the pin... lead extensive research on training and diet.... and busted my ass to get where I am today.....

A broke, oversized, life-term shortened angry fuck, with a sick twisted sense of humor... and a love for choking little pukes like you into submission....

I am going to PM you ten dollars... Go to the nearest Powerhouse, get me a Velvet Elvis, extra protein... and bring it to my office... god help you if it is not here in reasonable time...

As I drink the shake... I will think of fit punishment for your fuck up....

I like your confidence... but I am going to have to teach you some respect....

Before leaving for the shake run, report to Mr Brad's room...

#101...

He leads our respect division with his merciless attitude and 15" strap on... just for you kids who need to learn a good lesson...

Sillysisco...

Do not call me until you have taken at least 3000mg of test and 1500 mg of finnaplex....

That may rid you of that fishy smell in the air which arives when you post....

Do any of you recruit own...

no no no....

HAVE ANY OF YOU HOMO'S EVEN SEEEEEEEN A 200lb Bench Club T-shirt???????

Rod, lets re-group and get a new plan of action....

I have the 200, 250,300,350,400 all framed in my living room next to my stuffed Hoe's of the past collection....

The 200lb is my most precious...

I took my first shot two weeks prior to benching it....

ahhhhh......

I am having an emotional moment...

I still have the first pin I ever used....

sniff..sniff...

I am getting veclempt....

talk amongst yourselves...

I'll give you a topic...

XJ8Mike and TechnoJesus....

Two men... or one man with a split personality...

Discuss...

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

please tell me u bench more than 200 lbs

are you serious w/ that question MOHO, i will repeat the meaning of MOHO for you, someone that is not sure yet that they are a HOMO yet, but certainly fits the script though his friends have not broken him the news yet.......so at this time is still a MOHO!!!!!

you will be the 1st in line during midget tossing, our record is about a good 30 yds joegio sure flies pretty far for a meathead....................w/ your stupid question and comments i think we will easily break that record!!!! good luck and i hope you enjoy our x-mas present, included in yours, i have asked our little elves to pack an extra cucumber for your pleasure!!!!! say it with me doubleplay "I'M A SLINKY"

Originally posted by trewguy

if i got on the sauce and took shit serious i could be just as big if not bigger i got a really decent frame to get big i think have meat head potential

everybody has potential, we are all born with potential, now go back to your helmet hunting, buy yourself a bad of popcorn and go see lord of the rings!!!!

it'll be ok trewguy, it'll be okay............now get in line behind doubleplay, joegio, dondeisel26, and sing the, slinky song in the back of your head, b/c your next in line for midget tossing, pray that the DJ does not drop a heavy base or you'll get a jerzee fist pump right in the ass....................

Sisco...

You have just recieved an official name change...

You are now Crisco..... for conveying the bucket of useless white greasy spooge that you are...

once again... its like the wine cooler comment...

Lord of the Riggs????

I am so sick of trying to converse with the uneducated, abused children who were dropped repeatdly as a child...

Maybe I am just expecting too much and should not get so upset having to talk down to a 2nd grade level of intelligence and creativity....

Here is a dollar... go pay someone to help you write out a funny response...

yes crisco, pls share the bucket of popcorn i sent over to trewguy, sit back and watch the show!!!! if you are trying to bring yourself to clubber or old skool, pls respond to threads started by the hype, doubleplay, trewguy, or even dondeisel26!!!

in your "I WANNABE A MEATHEAD" x-mas package we have included booklets of MADLIBS to work on your creativity, also an EDDIE MURPHY video to work on your RAW creative comments........

so crisco, pls take both your hands and place them under your lap and get your hands off the keyboard unless you are respounding to donderos thread asking CP "where can i get a new cockring?"